Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dajinism (Korean Thickness)

So this girl is fucking fascinating. I’ve dated a handful of Asians and been around the culture. I can’t figure exactly what she has had done but I have my theories. Does anyone have any of her old stuff or when she was young? Ive seen a few people say she as pretty skinny and then just blew up. Anyways. What’s crazy is you can usually tell somone has hsd work done cause the thighs don’t match the booty. Well her thighs are huge, looks like she could jump to the fucking moon. However even Asian women body builders that have built their thighs, the ass don’t look like that. I’d say she has had a BBL(Brazilian butt lift). She’s likely had Lipo in the waist area, and the fat injected in her butt, thigh and hip area. she’s had surgery on her face, and I think she’s had surgery on her chest as well. She might have the best thigh to ass ratio that looks natural. Her family comes from old money so she def has the resources to do this. Plastic surgery is very common in Korea and family members encourage it for women. Usually eyes, nose, and jaw. Her upper body shoulder area is wide as fuck which throws me off with pretty skinny arms. She’s built like a body builder in some areas but others not. I’d say she is thicker then most girls especially Asian but she has def had enhancement. Her fucking surgeon must be god tier. She does photoshop/enhance her photos, but the videos have a more realistic, thigh waist ratio. I wish we could get an opinion from a professional plastic surgeon and see what they think.

So this girl is fucking fascinating. I’ve dated a handful of Asians and been around the culture. I can’t figure exactly what she has had done but I have my theories. Does anyone have any of her old stuff or when she was young? Ive seen a few people say she as pretty skinny and then just blew up. Anyways. What’s crazy is you can usually tell somone has hsd work done cause the thighs don’t match the booty. Well her thighs are huge, looks like she could jump to the fucking moon. However even Asian women body builders that have built their thighs, the ass don’t look like that. I’d say she has had a BBL(Brazilian butt lift). She’s likely had Lipo in the waist area, and the fat injected in her butt, thigh and hip area. she’s had surgery on her face, and I think she’s had surgery on her chest as well. She might have the best thigh to ass ratio that looks natural. Her family comes from old money so she def has the resources to do this. Plastic surgery is very common in Korea and family members encourage it for women. Usually eyes, nose, and jaw. Her upper body shoulder area is wide as fuck which throws me off with pretty skinny arms. She’s built like a body builder in some areas but others not. I’d say she is thicker then most girls especially Asian but she has def had enhancement. Her fucking surgeon must be god tier. She does photoshop/enhance her photos, but the videos have a more realistic, thigh waist ratio. I wish we could get an opinion from a professional plastic surgeon and see what they think.

tenor.gif

IMG_20210309_000732_562.jpg

steve-buscemi-fuck-all-that.gif

just enjoy the ass. also they say she shops her pics

Back