Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

We support Dababy over the feelings of queers who go out of their way to push their agenda on others but get upset when niggas reject that bullshit

yeayou support Kelly and cosby too lol such high morals all around
Bill is innocent until proven otherwise and R Kelly will deal with the consequences of his actions if they are true when he gets his day in real court instead of the court of public opinion

And Questlove should have kept his mouth shut when he's on stage working for blackface Jimmy Fallon
KITCTACK7JGEXAYLCQ6GLGCHNI.jpg

thats the point

aint shit you say memorable

I know you for being branded a lesbian and everytime you try to make a point, I understand

it’s always gossip in your posts 🤷🏾‍♀️

So first you call me "silk hair papi" and now you got memories of me from years ago when again I have no clue who you are...that's 2 strikes in the "weird as fuck" column for you.

The problem is with cancel culture, it often attacks free speech, using capitalism as a weapon to push an agenda.

That’s narcissistic at best, and fascist as shit at its absolute worst.

"Cancel culture" doesn't attack free speech because it doesn't stop anybody from saying shit...it just allows people to continue or not continue to support someone who says or does some shit they don't agree with. Fans show their support of an artist by finanically supporting their projects and people aren't obligated to support every single thing a person does.

"Cancel culture" doesn't attack free speech because it doesn't stop anybody from saying shit...it just allows people to continue or not continue to support someone who says or does some shit they don't agree with. Fans show their support of an artist by finanically supporting their projects and people aren't obligated to support every single thing a person does.
True. But threatening to stop artists from releasing anything is different. Especially when they’re also threatening to stop other artists from associating themselves with that targeted artist.

True. But threatening to stop artists from releasing anything is different. Especially when they’re also threatening to stop other artists from associating themselves with that targeted artist.

Who is threatening to stop him from releasing stuff? As for stopping other artist from supporting them, other artist can support whoever they want and just like anyone else their fans are entitled to continue to support or not support them as well. This is why the concept of cancel culture the way people use it doesn't make sense. Musicians literally make their living based on people choosing whether or not to support them, and people can choose to take that support away anytime they feel like it. There's nothing guaranteeing that support unconditionally.

Back