Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

Nah you saying the LGBT people are mainly responsible for bringing attention to Ed Buck is cap. If y’all brought so much attention to it then why so silent on his trial and verdict? Y’all not gonna keep gaslighting me.

First off ain't no "yall" cuz I'm not part of that community. 2nd the shit has been covered pretty extensively by the LA Times which isn't exactly a small local newspaper. And since to you social media is the end all be all of what people are talking about you can simply go on twitter search Ed Buck name and track how the story gained legs and kept getting attention. If you actually did that then you'd know how much of an idiot you look like trying to harp on this so much

btw I think the LGBTQ+ community is over compensating and making up for lost time.

They were marginalized n kept in the shadows for so long and now that they are out n have influence. Any person who offends them they go scorched earth in their reaction. Complete destruction if u dont bent to their will.

frfr I wonder if you were to ask 100 LGBTQ+ ppl in private if they think "should str8 ppl imprisoned for making degrotarty comments about LGBTQ+ ppl?"

And how many would say yes.

Lol you sound like white peoples talking about us man? Gtfoh

tbh I never had a deep convo w a gay person b4

So what tho. A gay person is above thinking fucked up or absurd shit?

your first sentence says everything. You have no idea what you’re talking about and throwing shit out there. Lol you said nobody wanted the conversation with Da Baby when you haven’t even had a conversation cmon man

Huh? Who is this "us" you speak of? You mean gay ppl?

I was jus asking a question

I’m talking about black people lol. You straight said gays want revenge. That’s literally how white peoples sound when we say Black Lives Matter. I’m sure you’ll say it’s not the same thing tho

First off ain't no "yall" cuz I'm not part of that community. 2nd the shit has been covered pretty extensively by the LA Times which isn't exactly a small local newspaper. And since to you social media is the end all be all of what people are talking about you can simply go on twitter search Ed Buck name and track how the story gained legs and kept getting attention. If you actually did that then you'd know how much of an idiot you look like trying to harp on this so much
This story should be on the level of at least Epstein and Weinstein at the minimum. And yes you cape for them so therefore you are apart of that community. I need these celebrities to speak up on that like they’re doing with DaBaby right now. Again stop gaslighting.

your first sentence says everything. You have no idea what you’re talking about and throwing shit out there. Lol you said nobody wanted the conversation with Da Baby when you haven’t even had a conversation cmon man

That why I said it

OIP.ZLo5B8xPrakpLJf8bO8GIAAAAA

I’m talking about black people lol. You straight said gays want revenge. That’s literally how white peoples sound when we say Black Lives Matter. I’m sure you’ll say it’s not the same thing tho

Nigga you sound stupid af...some black do want revenge.

Why shouldn't we.

Black ppl aren't a monolith.

This story should be on the level of at least Epstein and Weinstein at the minimum. And yes you cape for them so therefore you are apart of that community. I need these celebrities to speak up on that like they’re doing with DaBaby right now. Again stop gaslighting.

So you speak up for Cosby so are you apart of the accused rapists community? You defending Da Baby and said this situation is making you like him more so you apart of the woman beater community since we have video of him punching a woman in a club? Also funny you use Weinstein and Epstein when you also said they didn't get coverage either....so which is it? Either they do or don't get coverage.

I guess you missed the rest champ. You tried tho a little better than 5th but still a fail

Cuz it's not MY conversation to have. Tho I am a ally.

I'm not out here saying dergoatry shit bout gays in public.

like I said instead of bashing him, gays should have a conversation w him.

You lost today, you might need to eat sum thing. Get ur mental up lol

Back