dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

shutupGabi

Head Auntie of Dragonstone; Human Wrongs Activist
Mod Squad
2020 ABW Film Critic
Jan 19, 2017
ABW Bucks
$142,864,724
He will be aight, just sit down for 30 days to weather the storm and people will forget like doja cat
Dababy and all these other rich entertainers that say and do dumb shit will be fine and working again next week. Idk what these mfs be crying about. He ShoUlDnT lOsE eVeRyThiNg He WoRkEd FoR.

Shadduuuppp

Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$2,322,255
thats the point

aint shit you say memorable

I know you for being branded a lesbian and everytime you try to make a point, I understand

it’s always gossip in your posts 🤷🏾‍♀️
So first you call me "silk hair papi" and now you got memories of me from years ago when again I have no clue who you are...that's 2 strikes in the "weird as fuck" column for you.

Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$2,322,255
The problem is with cancel culture, it often attacks free speech, using capitalism as a weapon to push an agenda.

That’s narcissistic at best, and fascist as shit at its absolute worst.
"Cancel culture" doesn't attack free speech because it doesn't stop anybody from saying shit...it just allows people to continue or not continue to support someone who says or does some shit they don't agree with. Fans show their support of an artist by finanically supporting their projects and people aren't obligated to support every single thing a person does.

Mister B.

The Devil's #1 Advocate
Aug 13, 2017
The thoroughest borough....BK (via Wilmington, DE)
mirthewriter.wordpress.com
ABW Bucks
$9,773,440
"Cancel culture" doesn't attack free speech because it doesn't stop anybody from saying shit...it just allows people to continue or not continue to support someone who says or does some shit they don't agree with. Fans show their support of an artist by finanically supporting their projects and people aren't obligated to support every single thing a person does.
True. But threatening to stop artists from releasing anything is different. Especially when they’re also threatening to stop other artists from associating themselves with that targeted artist.

• Feelings
Reactions: HellCzar