Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Da Edible(s) Thread

Just eat ONE piece lol maybe even half of a piece and wait about an hour...
Everybody goes wrong when they dont feel shit right away and they eat more...just gotta wait

Folks be wantin that instant affect then muck themselves up. Lol

every-story-about-edibles-1-not-high-2-not-high-16458585.png

Popped these... 20181116_192117.jpg 20181116_192042.jpg

Took one cube. Quite tasty tbh.

*an hour later*

Honestly I didn't feel any real effects. Eyes felt like I was tired af...but I'm not. I'll see how the night goes, but I can feel it wearing off

Last edited:
i never had real edibles ......like 15 years ago someone told me to make peanut butter crackers and bake them with a gram on each, i only made 2.....tasted horrible and I ended up just smoking......I know i did it wrong and its easier now but i'm good with just smoking my bud

My first time fucking with edibles was the best/worst experience ever.

I tried that shit at work with one of my best friends on 04/20.

I couldn't function.

I kept thinking I was typing when my fingers weren't even moving.

I sat in my car during my lunch break and freaked out, then had a laugh attack, watched two cars crash into each other, then freaked out again because I thought I was going to jail when the police came after the accident (I wasn't even involved), then another laugh attack.

I texted my friend (who was also high AF) who was trying to teach a training class but was paranoid because everyone was staring at her.

I ordered food and bounced like 7 chats because it was the best fucking smoked chicken and mac and cheese I had EVER tasted. I couldn't focus on anything else .

I ended up going home early because I had to use the restroom but it was a chick in the next stall talking loudly on the phone. It irritated me and brought my paranoia back so I dipped.

I didn't even tell anyone. I grabbed my purse, clocked out, shut my computer down and left. Lmao

I told them the next day that I had an emergency.

Last edited:
I think when I get off work Thanksgiving night, Imma try the other gummie one, or the chocolate.

i never had real edibles ......like 15 years ago someone told me to make peanut butter crackers and bake them with a gram on each, i only made 2.....tasted horrible and I ended up just smoking......I know i did it wrong and its easier now but i'm good with just smoking my bud

Honestly I used to make brownies but came across the "firecracker" way with 2 peanut butter crackers with a .5 grounded up sprinkled on the peanut butter before connecting the 2 crackers and wrapping it in foil and baking on 320 for 20 mins. Easy, quick and potent as fuck, it's always my go to for movie theater nights.

Honestly I used to make brownies but came across the "firecracker" way with 2 peanut butter crackers with a .5 grounded up sprinkled on the peanut butter before connecting the 2 crackers and wrapping it in foil and baking on 320 for 20 mins. Easy, quick and potent as fuck, it's always my go to for movie theater nights.
I probally did it wrong, i was smoking more often back then and just doing stupid shit ..should have gave it a second try.....i remember putting all my keif from my grinder once in cellophane from a cig pack, folding it up and wrapping it in wet news paper to melt it like hash it worked but wasnt that great and i think i burnt it and the crackers they were disgusting and i think it depends on the type of peanut butter also

Last edited:
I probally did it wrong, i was smoking more often back then and just doing stupid shit ..should have gave it a second try.....i remember putting all my keif from my grinder once in cellophane from a cig pack, folding it up and wrapping it in wet news paper to melt it like hash it worked but wasnt that great and i think i burnt it and the crackers they were disgusting and i think it depends on the type of peanut butter also
There is no perfect way or specific peanut butter that makes it taste better. Baked peanut butter like that will always have a taste to it but if u drop it and drink something while chewing it dissolves quick as fuck. This is not the edible if u want a tasty treat, more so the quickest one ti make yet still just as potent as some brownies.

Back