Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Da Edible(s) Thread

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
DISCLAIMER: This is not...I repeat...NOT a Fed thread. You won't have the FBI, DEA, CIA, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, or whateva gov'ment agency knockin down your door. Marijuana is legal dammit!

eba8c49898eeaed141173e53d22cbb19.jpeg

This thread is solely dedicated to reppin your favorite edibles.

Brownies...cookies...candies of all kind...what are some of your favorites, and why? Feel free to share any recommendation

Last edited:
My s/o brought back these from her Cali trip...

20181113_005029.jpg

Never had an edible, but I'm damn sho lookin forward to trying them. I'll wait til my off day to try them.

20170710_172255.jpg

Half of that cookie laid me out for 12-14 hours. The gummies had me gone for 10-12 hours. Tread lightly 'cause edibles can and will put you on your ass.

When I just got out of the hospital I couldn't smoke for a couple weeks. Had a buddy make me 2lbs of budder and made some low carb snickerdoodle cookies that were potent af. Was a good few weeks. Used budder in almost all my food

Well damn. Didn't realize they were THAT strong

Bruh, the chick at the dispensary told me to start out with less than a quarter of a cookie. My ass outchea like "Smoke Dog baby, remember that!" and ate half and was mostly non-functional for the rest of the day.

When I just got out of the hospital I couldn't smoke for a couple weeks. Had a buddy make me 2lbs of budder and made some low carb snickerdoodle cookies that were potent af. Was a good few weeks. Used budder in almost all my food

i'll probably end up doing this soon

does the budder work if you dont bake it in?

like what if I grill a sandwich in that shit?

*raises hand*

For those not hip on edibles...explain to us what exactly is "budder"?

butter with weed mixed in

thats how they make edibles

theres no buds in your brownie....they cooked it down into the butter used in the recipe

Bruh, the chick at the dispensary told me to start out with less than a quarter of a cookie. My ass outchea like "Smoke Dog baby, remember that!" and ate half and was mostly non-functional for the rest of the day.

I watched my brother(a pro) eat an entire bag of those cookies and keep it pushin...I ate TWO like a dumbass. Before I realized they were kickin in I'd agreed to go meet for brunch. I was sittin in my car for 10 minutes tryna find my parking brake. Sat there revving my car thinking to myself that maybe itd realize I really wanna go and would help me out.

Get to the spot and I'm flying. I feel like I'm yelling the second syllable of every word I say. Thinking can people in the place tell. I'm zoning out on the menu and art on the wall. Keep saying I'm not hungry but I got a BLT and fries...best shit ever. Everybody else was tryna hang out after but I had to go home because i was gone. Omw home i see popeyes and get a meal for 2 and smash it when i get home. Pass out and wake up 6 hours later stiiiiill high like
9416dcfafb1a8c0e3121ee1302ce38980dfa77622cb8842732015c0dc8ab2093.jpg

Go back to sleep and wake up the next day and I'm top shape.

Homemade w/ a 1/2oz of the finest natural organic ingredients

40090462_10214454788741645_8946211182994259968_o.jpg

I had the Korova 1000mg brownie and I was high as fuck and was still feeling the effects 2 days later. WOAT tbh..

Back