Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY DA ABW GRILL MASTERS LOUNGE

Nah I'll keep an eye out tho.

I gotta order some wood chunks.. I've tried wood chips and wood pellets before and hated them both. Wood chunks have worked the best in my experience when grilling how bout y'all?
If you have any place that cuts tree's down they usually sell wood chips, chunks and logs. At least in my area they do they have it all plum apple peach hickory mesquite pecan. If you buy wood chips let em soak for 30 mins to a hour the longer they soak the better they are off.

Might hit them up this weekend. Checked Amazon and haven't really seen anything I like

I was plannin on checkin off Amazon

:smh:

If yall have a place that sells restaurant items to the public check them out. Like we have a lit, lit junior and I think the other is called restaurant depot. Go on they site and see what you can find

Screenshot_20190507-212720_Amazon Shopping.jpg

This seems like extra work.

My s/o brother used one week b4 last. Is this more useful than just pour a bag in the grill and lighting it?

Throwin these on the grill right now.

20190927_193914.jpg 20190927_193925.jpg

I should've been posting pics of the other stuff I grilled this summer. Grill got put to work this year.

View attachment 130744

This seems like extra work.

My s/o brother used one week b4 last. Is this more useful than just pour a bag in the grill and lighting it?

i thought it was wack and extra at first....but it does get em all hot faster

problem is.....if you got a grill thats any bigger than the little round one people use at camps and shit, you'd have to fill it up several times

one chimney full is good enough to do some burgers and dogs and links real quick, but anything like chicken or steak that needs high heat or a brisket that needs to go for hours you'll need like 4 of these....by the time you'd get the last batch in there the first ones would be burned up

We mostly use the grill inside but just started going outside when the weather cooled down

tmp-cam-4558752323934551841.jpg

Ima build a rack or rotisserie to go over this

My bro in law already did one...the rack swings out and everything, shits cold

tmp-cam-2599847992479780384.jpg tmp-cam-5380771570355113354.jpg

Back