Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY DA ABW GRILL MASTERS LOUNGE

Yeah nigga!

Don't be mad you can't put ya gator and possum on the grill until after hurricane season ends

Lol that the ghettoiest shit ive ever seen

Ill try it next week lol

Check the last couple of responses on the first page of this thread. @Duwop dropped some science on how you can use doritos to light the charcoal

That nigga done change how view burning charcoal.

I went to my shed earlier to get my lawnmower...I looked at my lighter wit utter DISGUST!

Lol!

You never seen a pack of catfish nuggets in a store? Seafood section to be exact.

I might have to get that basket Chi got. Never thought about that.

Nah I'll keep an eye out tho.

I gotta order some wood chunks.. I've tried wood chips and wood pellets before and hated them both. Wood chunks have worked the best in my experience when grilling how bout y'all?

Nah I'll keep an eye out tho.

I gotta order some wood chunks.. I've tried wood chips and wood pellets before and hated them both. Wood chunks have worked the best in my experience when grilling how bout y'all?

Pecan Wood chunks >>> Hickory Wood Chunks>>>

Speaking of best grills to use...

View attachment 128106

Anybody ever grilled on one if those before?

If so...how is it? Is there a noticable difference in taste in food when cooked on this? How well does it hold in heat?
If you got money to blow go for it. It holds heat for a long time. If you got a gang of people coming you'll have to cook in groups instead of laying it out on a big boy grill. Honestly if you can find somebody that does grills get you a hot water tank grill. That is the business holds heat all day and you can put a lot of stuff on it

Back