Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY DA ABW GRILL MASTERS LOUNGE

The trifecta finale...
20210404_191638.jpg

Cooked these b4. Cooked one and was gonna save the other for later. Man...that salmon was so good off the grill...I ended up cookin the 2nd piece after pulled the 1st one.

Today...I'm cookin both at the same time. Lol

@Chicity

next time you do ribs try this on one rack once they've been smoking for 3-4 hours and you're ready to wrap

lay out 2 sheets of heavy duty foil.....make a bed of butter ( i do like 12 squares, pats whatever), cover that with a heavy layer of brown sugar, and then go over that generously with a balsamic glaze....just squirt a bunch of zig zags all over that shit

d78ce50e-3fb3-4fcb-b9e8-f0b826a19c7f_1.9b702a95d0ede86dc77fc2ef2175a4b7.jpeg

then lay your rack face down on top of that and wrap em (both sheets)......in about 45 mins to an hour check that out

bbq sauce will become a suggestion

I did some quick chicken wings, links, and dogs the other day but i haven't been smoking anything recently. Its bout time to pull him out.

I got a smoker that I never put together. I just dont have the time to dedicate to really smoke anything

My fear is that im a fuck it up lol

Corn on the cobb. Man grilled pork chops are the best. So damn juicy.
Oh yea I totally agree about the pork chops. I been wanting to do some corn wrapped in foil with butter and seasoning and let it smoke. But i like getting fresh corn

Back