Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

I thought the rule was if you're born a male but identify as a female, and attracted to males, you're not gay.

You're basically a hetero trapped in the opposite sex body.

I thought the rule was if you're born a male but identify as a female, and attracted to males, you're not gay.

You're basically a hetero trapped in the opposite sex body.

That's why I said words are gonna change again. Gay/ homosexual is based on sex (not gender). So they'd still be gay. They just don't want to get called that...so ya know, fuck the English language because feelings.

Who are you to determine if the way them people feel is fake or real? To them it's real, so why is that harder for you to accept? Can a person raised around another ethnicity or race their entire lives not identify with those people? Are they less than everyone else because of their skin color? Being a man ain't an emotion just like being a woman ain't one. Every single thing you use to discredit transracial identification can be used against transgenders with the same level of effectiveness.

You can't feel Black if you're not Black? Then you can't feel like a man or a woman if you're not one.

If you can find 10 cases of somebody white saying they are trans racially black I’d roll with this. But nobody has. If it was real why nobody outside of Rachel trying to be minorities? Light skin folks passing for white means transracial too?

I understand why Wade went public with his support of his child (he is trying to give open positive support to a marginalized community) but I think you have to let a child be a child. The kid is only 12 and might identify as something totally different 6 months or 6 years from now. He is doing the right thing supporting his child but I feel it isn't wise putting all your business out there for public consumption.

It's not an easy thing being the child of a successful person and even harder when they have a very public profession like Wade. Him publicizing this to the world and having all these people give their opinions can't be the most positive thing for his child to endure. I know he is getting alot of support but I'm sure he is getting alot of backlash also.

I hope the child isn't too negatively affected by all this stuff.

I understand why Wade went public with his support of his child (he is trying to give open positive support to a marginalized community) but I think you have to let a child be a child. The kid is only 12 and might identify as something totally different 6 months or 6 years from now. He is doing the right thing supporting his child but I feel it isn't wise putting all your business out there for public consumption.

It's not an easy thing being the child of a successful person and even harder when they have a very public profession like Wade. Him publicizing this to the world and having all these people give their opinions can't be the most positive thing for his child to endure. I know he is getting alot of support but I'm sure he is getting alot of backlash also.

I hope the child isn't to negatively affected by all this stuff.

"The kid is only 12 and might identify as something totally different 6 months or 6 years from now"

That quote right there is the problem to me. You are who you are. If you think your are something different, a therapist is needed

"The kid is only 12 and might identify as something totally different 6 months or 6 years from now"

That quote right there is the problem to me. You are who you are. If you think your are something different, a therapist is needed

Ehhhhhh.......

Wade's child is only 12 and lord willing has alot of life left to live. How the child feels about many things will change over time due to the vast amount of different situations and experiences the kid will face.

Most people's ideology or things they feel that's important to them changes over time due to where they are at in their life. I know what I'm typing is usually a bit different than one's sexual or gender identity but for some folks it honestly does take them time to figure out where they fit in those categories as well.

For yall that agree with this.

If white folks say they are black/trans-racial and reparations are handed out yall would be up in arms about it if they getting that check.

4mUU.gif

Back