Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

5th Letter

Mod Squad
Dwyane Wade is a proud parent.

During Tuesday’s episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, the basketball star recalled the moment his 12-year-old came out to him and wife Gabrielle Union, and also said that he hopes to give her “the best opportunity to be her best self.”

“First of all, I think it’s what every parent should be is what you’re being right now,” DeGeneres told him. “Which is unconditionally loving your child and supporting your child in whoever they are.”

“Me and my wife Gabrielle Union are proud parents of a child in the LGBTQ+ community,” Wade, 38, said. “And we are proud allies as well. We take our roles and our responsibility as parents very seriously. So when our child comes home with a question, when a child comes home with an issue, when a child comes home with anything, it’s our job as parents to listen to that, to give them the best information that we can, to give them the best feedback that we can — and that doesn’t change because sexuality is now involved in it.”

The athlete continued, revealing that his child had decided to go by the new name of Zaya, and be referred to by she/her pronouns. “So once Zaya, our 12-year-old, came home — first Zion, I don’t know if everyone knows, originally named Zion, born as a boy — came home and said, ‘Hey, I want to talk to you guys. I think going forward I’m ready to live my truth. I want to be referenced as she and her, I would love for you guys to call me Zaya,’ ” Wade shared.

“So internally, it’s now our job to go out and get information, to reach out to every relationship that we have — my wife reached out to everybody on the cast of Pose — we’re just trying to figure out as much information as we can to make sure that we give our child the best opportunity to be her best self,” he continued.

Wade — who is also dad to Kaavia James, 15 months, Xavier Zechariah, 6, and Zaire Blessing Dwyane, 18, as well as the guardian of nephew Dahveon Morris, 18 — also shared that he was proud of Zaya and her role as “a leader.”

Told yall

Its his child and wants to raise him the way he see fit, but I wouldn't go along with my child wanting to be the opposite sex. Not at all

If you are gay you're gay, fine. But to encourage a person to be the opposite sex is crazy as fuck to me and bad parenting.

children are already full people and genuine human beings, at any age, not people waiting to happen. they are human beings in their own right, just with limited perceptive and analytical and emotional capabilities.
Yes so as a parent you guide them. This is not guidance. This is letting your children hang around with homos. Letting your child be influence by homosexuality. And then telling them it’s ok to be a homo. Children are impressionable so you protect them from people willing to taking advantage of it.

Back