Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

I get second hand anxiety watching Tyson interview people, lol. Had Boosie looking like he was in the principle's office.

Its wack because if it was Bron natural born daughter the question wouldn't be asked at that age

Grown men really keekeeing over this shit

Disgusting
The question was asked to make a point. There’s no point in asking a natural born female....

Imagine if a motherfucker walked up and asked one if Kobe minor daughters if they gonna be fucking Nip sons because they all cool as children

Imagine that shit yo

Nah man, Yall sexualizing them children and wondering if they gonna be fucking is on yall

I know you wouldn't be cool with someone inquiring if your minor daugther was gonna be fucking such and such. You'd try to break that nigga jaw
THEY are sexualizing that child. Protect your child from things like this because everybody is going to have an opinion.

I wouldn’t parade my child around in that manner but I get your point.

THEY are sexualizing that child. Protect your child from things like this because everybody is going to have an opinion.

I wouldn’t parade my child around in that manner but I get your point.

lol bruh you act like Zaya out on front street voguing an shit. We haven’t heard anything about Zaya in like a year. It’s weird for adult men to find sex between teenagers as a point of discussion.

lol bruh you act like Zaya out on front street voguing an shit. We haven’t heard anything about Zaya in like a year. It’s weird for adult men to find sex between teenagers as a point of discussion.
I quoted an old post when they were parading him around. This thread was upped because Boosie was on Mike Tyson’s podcast.

Back