Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

Yeah man it took me a looooong time to truly understand this shit. Being raised in new Orleans which is very religious and not open minded on things I'm glad I left to truly understand other people lifestyles and choices. Of course I won't fully understand the LGBT lifestyle but they have every right to have a choice. If God blessed me with a child I'll support them either way.

Gay is not a virus that can't be taught, just like straight cannot be taught. Either you are what you are.

Like I said niggas who think being around gay people is weird and nasty, I truly hope y'all get out of y'all bubble and try to speak to one and understand their background. All that condemning and telling mother fuckers how to live and thanking yall better than is wack ass fuck. I'm ashamed to know I was apart of that mindframe before but aye man growth and Evolution. We all mortal men at the end of the day, show love and compassion to others man, whether you understand their lifestyle or not.
My girl goes to a liberal school in Chicago. I’m forced to communicate with these people and I do be wanting to kill myself when I have to talk to people that prefer to referred to as it. Or the gender fluid that wake up in the morning and depending on the moon rotation might seek the same sex for the day. These people are degenerates. No mental gymnastics changes that. No different than people who just want to smoke weed and be drunk all day. The issue now is that those people habits aren’t pushed or enabled like gay and the rest of their ilk. I can call a stoner a lazy fuck boy and be ok. If I call a born male a he when they identify as a she I can be thrown out of a class or have to report to hr. See the problem of them getting random ass protection? And we can talk about how enabling them lead to them doing shit like creating Netflix shows with drawing of young girls talking about their vaginas

Nah fam, trust me I thought the same thing. I'm very aware of the bounce culuture and all that shit. The people on bourbon street doesn't speak for the rest of city. I swear I heard the word faggot the most at churches in new Orleans, and from family members who are NOT in the open party lifestyle of bourbon street. Everything outside of the madri gras world speaks a different tune. Don't believe me? Go to a church in the Westbank.

Im from NOLA bruh. Born and raised and go back all the time

Its so many gays everywhere in the open even in the music bruh.

Dont get me wrong. Folks dont really rock with gays but in NOLA muthafuckaks dont give a fuck you dont like them and they will do them regardless

@Thor btw it's crazy how similar me and you used to think. That pedo argument used to be the exact same rebuttal I would say lmao. Bro beastiality, pedophilia ALL stem on lusting on people or things that don't have a choice which makes the act despicable.

I had to learn that rebuttal was not a fair one, and personally accept the fact that I was homophobic because I didn't understand their culuture and the shit was weird. Once I accepted that, that's where I started realize I was being judgemental and a dick to people I don't even know bruh.

Like imagine telling someone" you are a weird creepy person and you make me uncomfortable, I'm going to avoid you every chance possible because I don't understand why you act this way". Like that shit shows no compassionate for them as a human fam. I didn't want to be that person anymore, because I know that shit would suck if it was done to me. That's what made me change my view on alot of shit.

My views on LGBT is like the Amish community now lol. Like they exist, respect them and let them do their thing while I have no interest to engage in every aspect of their culture, they may be resourceful in making some bomb ass butter lol

Im from NOLA bruh. Born and raised and go back all the time

Its so many gays everywhere in the open even in the music bruh.

Dont get me wrong. Folks dont really rock with gays but in NOLA muthafuckaks dont give a fuck you dont like them and they will do them regardless
We can agree on this, but maybe I'm more exposed to Bible thumpers who cut up if they see a gay person lol.

@Thor btw it's crazy how similar me and you used to think. That pedo argument used to be the exact same rebuttal I would say lmao. Bro beastiality, pedophilia ALL stem on lusting on people or things that don't have a choice which makes the act despicable.

I had to learn that rebuttal was not a fair one, and personally accept the fact that I was homophobic because I didn't understand their culuture and the shit was weird. Once I accepted that, that's where I started realize I was being judgemental and a dick to people I don't even know bruh.

Like imagine telling someone" you are a weird creepy person and you make me uncomfortable, I'm going to avoid you every chance possible because I don't understand why you act this way". Like that shit shows no compassionate for them as a human fam. I didn't want to be that person anymore, because I know that shit would suck if it was done to me. That's what made me change my view on alot of shit.

My views on LGBT is like the Amish community now lol. Like they exist, respect them and let them do their thing while I have no interest to engage in every aspect of their culture, they may be resourceful in making some bomb ass butter lol

If youre gay thats okay with me.

Its just all the other things.

My department has 5 people in it. 1 gay man and 2 gay women. Me and another woman or the only straight ones and they cool as fuck. I never had any reason to dislike a gay person.

I dont agree with letting your pre-teen change genders. THATS ALL IM SAYING

Your liberal friends are attempting to normalize and eventually decriminalize pedophilia

I remember having a conversation with someone back in 2010 in LA. They brought this is up and I was like never in a 1000 years.

Im more inclined to believe it now though

If youre gay okay cool.

But all that extra stuff is to much IMO
Right. Gabby Union thinks it's OK for an 11 year old to wear female cat claws because hes gay. She thinks it's OK for him to switch is ass on the runway at his fashion show because he's gay. He's been given a pass to do adult sexualized things at 11 years old simply because hes gay.

HORRIBLE parenting

Back