Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

How much sway do you think this forced agenda TRULY has in our community bruh?

Let's not pretend like people can't think for themselves and make their own decisions out here

There's a big impact. I'm fine with someone transitioning...their body. I don't like the government intervening and trying to force other people to use the person's preferred pronouns though.

And I'm against trans students competing too. In most cases, that's some bullshit.

There's a big impact. I'm fine with someone transitioning...their body. I don't like the government intervening and trying to force other people to use the person's preferred pronouns though.

And I'm against trans students competing too. In most cases, that's some bullshit.

Trans people competing in sports, in my opinion, is a whooooole different argument.

Me personally, I'm unbothered by which gender someone else chooses to identify as though.

I was simply going against the argument of "depopulation" and "trying to feminize the black man"

lol

Trans people competing in sports, in my opinion, is a whooooole different argument.

Me personally, I'm unbothered by which gender someone else chooses to identify as though.

I was simply going against the argument of "depopulation" and "trying to feminize the black man"

lol

Oops. I edited the wrong post with that sports comment. That's random as hell right there, Haha.

I dont have numbers on it, but I've seen discussions among trans ppl like you arent really trans if you dont get a sex change vs it dont matter if you do or dont and the arguments that came from each stance.
I just heard a podcast my friend had on about a trans woman and her female friend arguing about trans athletes in schools. The trans woman was against it.

Like overall I just dont see how we as niggas who disagree on pretty much everything dont understand how every other group is the exact same and have those internal fights about how to move forward. Everybody ain't as united as some seem to think.

no community is united, this is a given. I've seen those arguments you're talking about and they're interesting to say the least. However, there is a focused effort to silence those that say full blown surgical transitioning isn't necessary in the same way those that have "de-transitioned" and are now vocal about mental help being the answer are being silenced. Dissension in the LGBT community is not really tolerated. The discussions/arguments happen behind the scenes but the front facing appearance is that of a united community in all aspects. There are gay women that have been vocal about the notion of "assigned at birth" being bullshit but they're not allowed to have a voice in the media. There have been many gay men and women that disapprove of gay couples adopting kids. Plenty of gay dudes have actually stated that many in their community are actual, factual predators and don't need to be anywhere near children. There are gay men and women that have stated that childhood sexual abuse is a factor in every gay persons life (a sentiment that's been echoed by psychologists for decades). But these voices of dissent are crushed because they're not portraying the LGBT community in the most positive light that the community as a whole wants to be seen in.

Last edited:
So if either sex says they want to identify as the other sex without any physical alterations... they can still be 'transgender'?

sigh
So if either sex says they want to identify as the other sex without any physical alterations... they can still be 'transgender'?

Yes. It has nothing to do with physical alterations. If you personally identify with a gender other than your birth gender...you a transgender.

@mryounggun how you nosigning what their debate is? This ain't what I'm saying, this it what one side of their internal debate is. One side says if you don't fully transition, you ain't really trans; you're just a crossdresser. The other side says it ain't necessary to go all out and believes the presentation through clothes, etc is enough.

@mryounggun how you nosigning what their debate is? This ain't what I'm saying, this it what one side of their internal debate is. One side says if you don't fully transition, you ain't really trans; you're just a crossdresser. The other side says it ain't necessary to go all out and believes the presentation through clothes, etc is enough.

Ah. My bad, bawse. I apologize.

But fyi, don't become one of them niggas who address people based on what reaction they give you. Them niggas are pathetic and you're better than that.

Last edited:
I ain't got time to read 27 pages but I'll just add this. Teenagers aren't in any way mature enough to understand the consequences of their actions. I think there should be a limit to how much "support" we give kids on every single thing that cross their mind. Shit you can't reverse is a big decision and I'm not cool with let my kid decide they want to change genders at any age. Once they prove they can handle the rest of the real-world problems like work, bills, and adulthood, they can do whatever they want with their body. til then my kids will have all the love and support I can give them in regard to their sexuality. as for their gender or anything else they want to physically change, that's going to be a no from me.

if 12 is too young to drive then it's too young to be making life-altering choices.

Back