Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

look at your own logic. Men have more sexual partners than women. So what happens when the relationships and sexual encounters are only men?
what is there to like about the gay gang?

View attachment 230336
My dude, are you serious? That screenshot doesn't have any reputable sources to it. That website is just a place to store snapshots. So again I ask, do you hate gays/trans? If you admit it, then you don't even have to debate with people because you will never see or hear the other side.

This is what I got from that website in a search

Yes the fuck you can

Medical experts are getting so pressured to be PC that they're changing definitions. Sex and gender were basically the same before. Now they want to change how they're used because of the trans community.

Same with what you're saying. There was Gender Identity Disorder. They got pressured until they got rid of that because it said disorder and carried a negative stigma...now it's gender dysphoria.

Medical experts are getting so pressured to be PC that they're changing definitions. Sex and gender were basically the same before. Now they want to change how they're used because of the trans community.

Same with what you're saying. There was Gender Identity Disorder. They got pressured until they got rid of that because it said disorder and carried a negative stigma...now it's gender dysphoria.

Disgusting

My dude, are you serious? That screenshot doesn't have any reputable sources to it. That website is just a place to store snapshots. So again I ask, do you hate gays/trans? If you admit it, then you don't even have to debate with people because you will never see or hear the other side.

This is what I got from that website in a search
View attachment 230339
Let me help you with that. I’m sorry if some of the links are broken. I’m mobile so it cuts of the proper link

Gays
Claims that gay parents are just as capable of raising children as straight parents are misrepresented. Source: http://www.jstor.org/stable/2657413
Between 24% and 90% of lesbians report being psychologically abused by their partners. Source:https://mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml
Gay men are 60x more likely to have HIV than straight men. Source:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3462414/
46% of male homosexuals report being molested, as compared to only 7% of heterosexual men. Source:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
Gays are more likely than straight people to have mental illness. Source:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2072932/

Either play PC or end up broke/ no funding

I think it'd be interesting to get transgender people, transracial people, and otherkin (look it up, but it's basically people that think they're something besides human) on a panel together. Ask the transgenders to let the other groups join their community (LGBTQetc) or explain why those other people's self identity isn't as valid as their's.

That whole last paragraph...

It's not the same because they don't roll deep enough? It's the same because it hasn't been documented long though? It's not the same because we don't have the medical advancements to make them pass (even though we do)? And it's not the same because they're not killing themselves? C'mon man...

how does a person feel black?

Let me help you with that. I’m sorry if some of the links are broken. I’m mobile so it cuts of the proper link

Gays
Claims that gay parents are just as capable of raising children as straight parents are misrepresented. Source: http://www.jstor.org/stable/2657413
Between 24% and 90% of lesbians report being psychologically abused by their partners. Source:https://mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml
Gay men are 60x more likely to have HIV than straight men. Source:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3462414/
46% of male homosexuals report being molested, as compared to only 7% of heterosexual men. Source:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
Gays are more likely than straight people to have mental illness. Source:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2072932/
So to prove your point, you give me a link that takes me to a screenshot of a book that came out in the 1979? Did you read the book? I didn't but I read the synopsis and the comments. There was only 3. The surveys were done only in San fran. How do you get your statistic from a group of 1500 people in once city and say "gays are more promiscous then straights?". Were straight people interviewed as well? Straight people still outnumber gays. And if you read what you posted, it clearly says 43% of gay men had around 500 partners. 43% in just San fran. No other city was surveyed. That is still not more then half with in the gay community. And if no straight people were surveyed, then you can't make that claim. So again, do you hate gay/trans. If you do, there is no need to post any stats that don't prove your point and there is no need to debate. I'm going say you do cause you avoided the question and gave me statistics that prove my point. You have a nice one. I'm done.

how does a person feel black?

They prefer doing stereotypically black things, so they feel they're black. Same with transgender people...they prefer the lifestyle/behavior of the opposite sex (based on gender stereotypes). I'd bet most men don't transition to women to be tomboys.

Tell me what it's like to feel like a man, then explain why someone born with a vagina can't just be a woman that feels that way.

They prefer doing stereotypically black things, so they feel they're black. Same with transgender people...they prefer the lifestyle/behavior of the opposite sex (based on gender stereotypes). I'd bet most men don't transition to women to be tomboys.

Tell me what it's like to feel like a man, then explain why someone born with a vagina can't just be a woman that feels that way.

jus imagine a man transitionin to a woman to say "she" feels like a man trapped in a woman's body

giphy.gif

So to prove your point, you give me a link that takes me to a screenshot of a book that came out in the 1979? Did you read the book? I didn't but I read the synopsis and the comments. There was only 3. The surveys were done only in San fran. How do you get your statistic from a group of 1500 people in once city and say "gays are more promiscous then straights?". Were straight people interviewed as well? Straight people still outnumber gays. And if you read what you posted, it clearly says 43% of gay men had around 500 partners. 43% in just San fran. No other city was surveyed. That is still not more then half with in the gay community. And if no straight people were surveyed, then you can't make that claim. So again, do you hate gay/trans. If you do, there is no need to post any stats that don't prove your point and there is no need to debate. I'm going say you do cause you avoided the question and gave me statistics that prove my point. You have a nice one. I'm done.
Gays are like 1% of the population. They surveyed gays in faggotville that enable them to freely faggot around. Isn’t that their Mecca? Are you applauding that the majority of them isn’t fucking every glory hole in sight? Is gay culture different in other cities? What about the other claims?

If you compare being a certain race to being transgender then why are trans racial people looked down upon and transgender people are damn near glorified now?

It’s crazy because there were cultures (Hawaii and Philippines come to mind) where they heavily practiced spirituality. What struck me is a concept (forgot the name) where some men had feminine energy and would basically dress and appear like women and take feminine roles. I’m okay with that, but those cultures were colonized and basically destroyed (by whites) and taken over by Christianity. You can still see some of those people today but I don’t think many people in their countries approve of that because of their new Christian mindset.

Now this same society who destroyed other cultures that had lots of different concepts wants to bring a watered down stolen version of the concept above back to life while now looking down on people in this society who were all conditioned to see trans people in a negative light.

I honestly don’t know how I feel about that. They’ve always done shit like this and expect people to just conform to it.

Why are they looked at differently? Transracial people don't haves the representation transgenders do. Transgenders were smart and linked with the gays (what's gender identity have to do with sexual orientation? Transgenders should link with other trans_____. LGBT.... one clearly sticks out). That gave them a strong backing.

I've heard of, but not really looked into, the people you're describing. To me, those are men in feminine roles... I'm cool with addressing them that way. But they're not women. Like Zaya to me is a little boy that likes feminine stuff, but he's not a girl. Rachel Dolezal is a white woman that prefers black culture, but she isn't black.

If you compare being a certain race to being transgender then why are trans racial people looked down upon and transgender people are damn near glorified now?

It’s crazy because there were cultures (Hawaii and Philippines come to mind) where they heavily practiced spirituality. What struck me is a concept (forgot the name) where some men had feminine energy and would basically dress and appear like women and take feminine roles. I’m okay with that, but those cultures were colonized and basically destroyed (by whites) and taken over by Christianity. You can still see some of those people today but I don’t think many people in their countries approve of that because of their new Christian mindset.

Now this same society who destroyed other cultures that had lots of different concepts wants to bring a watered down stolen version of the concept above back to life while now looking down on people in this society who were all conditioned to see trans people in a negative light.

I honestly don’t know how I feel about that. They’ve always done shit like this and expect people to just conform to it.

good points also true for some native and African cultures. Pretty much before Abrhamic religions

From the article posted, I didn't see any where that wade and union were gonna physically change the sex of their kid. Just the name and I guess clothes. So how did some of you get to that point? Or was it said some where else? Life would be easier for some of y'all to just say you hate gays/ trans. Not everyone in here that is against wade decision hates gays/trans but some of y'all do. But this is not new. Are we going to act like there are not kids out here who know they are gay or feel like they want to be another sex at early ages? They try to hide it from everyone and really have a hard life in school until they are old enough to live on their own. Not getting the support and love at home is a big factor, not the only factor, on why some of these kids end up traumatised later in life. Sorry but there is not enough tv in the world that will make your son like sucking dick or your daughter like licking clit. If they are not phsically or sexually atttacted to the same sex, tv won't change that. Now I will agree that tv/media can influence clothes and toy choices. Like showing boy's they can dress like girls and play with barbies and make it ok. But you have full control over what they watch and do on the internet. It is the outside world, friends, school, that changes a lot of children. Things where your control is alot looser. I watched a lot of bugs bunny when I was a kid and never wanted to kiss a man or be a woman.

You're right, they didn't say it. It makes the most sense to me though. If Zaya identifies as a female, do you think he has any interest in going through Male puberty? A deeper voice, larger genitals, growing facial hair, growing into a man's body structure. I think they'd let him take medication to prevent it. I don't think they're being this public with it, and reaching out to all these people to ONLY buy girl's clothes, say she/her, and use a new name.

Gays are like 1% of the population. They surveyed gays in faggotville that enable them to freely faggot around. Isn’t that their Mecca? Are you applauding that the majority of them isn’t fucking every glory hole in sight? Is gay culture different in other cities? What about the other claims?
Cool, so you do hate them. That is all you had to say. This debate could have ended after the first reply. Why would I have an issue with two consenting adults having sex with each other? What business is it of mine. Gay people never harmed me in my life. If you want to be real, I have been robbed, lied to, betrayed by straight people. So should I hate all straight people? No. Just the single individuals that were foul. Watching two dudes kiss is not my thing but I'm not going get in their way. Out of all the atrocities that happen in the world that should be hated and your fight is with gays/trans? I have a problem with people that tell lies or twist "facts" to boost their own agenda or narrative. That is the only reason I replied. As me being black, how can i hate a whole group of people that did nothing to me. Not comapring the struggles of blacks and gays/trans but the hate has simmilarties. White supremacist twist reports and stats to make blacks look bad to the world. I don't like that feeling. So how can i do it to other groups of people? I just don't have that type of hate in my heart. There are murders that changed their ways and can be forgiven. There are rapist out here doing harm. There are sexual predators and pedos that get passes from certain people. But gays/trans are the worst? Yes, there are some gays/trans that are criminals or just horrible people. But that number of people can be tripled, maybe even higher, with straight people. So what are we saying here? Gay culture is probably different in other cites. Just like dc and San fran has a different vibe. But I wouldn't know because I am not part of the gay community. Just like your not. And what is gay culture exactly? That is a broad term. Gays are a mix of different people, from different places. In regards to your other claims in the screenshot, why would I talk about it if that was not the debate? That screenshot had no reputable sources. Do some gays/trans have diseases and mental issues? Yes. But what is the percentage of that with straight people? It is a lot higher. So again, what is that screenshot proving. I'm done this time. "Have a nice day" - mankind.

You're right, they didn't say it. It makes the most sense to me though. If Zaya identifies as a female, do you think he has any interest in going through Male puberty? A deeper voice, larger genitals, growing facial hair, growing into a man's body structure. I think they'd let him take medication to prevent it. I don't think they're being this public with it, and reaching out to all these people to ONLY buy girl's clothes, say she/her, and use a new name.
Hard to say. If a kid hasn't gone through puberty yet, they don't know what to expect outside of what they were taught in sex ed or science class. If they were taught anything. Kids are wishy washy with everything thing. One day they like blues clues and the next day, they are off of that wave. They are still experiencing life and growing. He may like what he grows into as he reaches puberty and he may not. No way of knowing. I cant even come up with a educated guess if they would give him drugs or chemicals. I don't know enough about that family. But I am against giving a kid drugs or chemicals to alter their growth or hormones. They are still growing and if you try to alter that growth, I feel it could do sever or permanent damage. I havent looked that up So don't quote it. Just my thoughts.

Back