Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

i think he means by him not flat out saying no you cant be a girl, he's encouraging him to in fact be a girl

you cant tell a human being what they can and cannot be. children or not.

again, children are full human beings so to suggest d wades son is ignorant to his very own real and layered feelings on sexuality and gender expression is just nonsensical and plain ol anti-queer biases masked as “concern and protection of children”

but i wouldnt expect niggas that refer to women as bitches and hoes on a daily to affirm the humanity of queer and trans children

Can’t say no one saw this coming. It is what it is tho. Can’t act like back in the day there wasn’t any kids at school that were... that way. That’s without social media. Now that this news out there let’s just move the fuck on from D Wade.

Trans people cut off pieces off their body. Male to female trans cut off their genitals and has to stick objects in their fake vagina to dilate to avoid their gaping wound from closing. This is a mental illness. No way to flip this to being sane

why is this of your concern?

honestly? whats the obsession with wanting to control ppls bodies and sexuality?

yall sound like the white men and women you claim to hate
One of the worst cop outs on this site.
why is this of your concern?

honestly? whats the obsession with wanting to control ppls bodies and sexuality?
I do not want it promoted. Just like I wouldn’t want my children listening to music promoting doing heroine or pills. Transsexuals have high suicide rates and are usually degenerates that do drugs and are promiscuous. Let’s not forget they are genetic dead ends.

not ok but so sign of the times

not a girl and can’t feed that delusion. Were raising sick people and normalizing their sicknesses.

what Would make you think you’re a girl and I should support this. Liking colors, certain toys, even cheerleading don’t make you a girl or a faggot. liking dick don’t make you a girl but don’t run from it by claiming to be one.

people feed this shit and then these people within the community feel jaded or slighted when people who really indifferent are not accepting.

my baby boy/girl is not making life altering illogical Decisions. Maybe I’m wrong but parenting suggests guidance

I look at stupid ass 21 year olds as wide eyed and gullible, a 12 year old. I feel like you may have an issue and projecting if you feel this is ok.

Yeah man it took me a looooong time to truly understand this shit. Being raised in new Orleans which is very religious and not open minded on things I'm glad I left to truly understand other people lifestyles and choices. Of course I won't fully understand the LGBT lifestyle but they have every right to have a choice. If God blessed me with a child I'll support them either way.

Gay is not a virus that can't be taught, just like straight cannot be taught. Either you are what you are.

Like I said niggas who think being around gay people is weird and nasty, I truly hope y'all get out of y'all bubble and try to speak to one and understand their background. All that condemning and telling mother fuckers how to live and thanking yall better than is wack ass fuck. I'm ashamed to know I was apart of that mindframe before but aye man growth and Evolution. We all mortal men at the end of the day, show love and compassion to others man, whether you understand their lifestyle or not.

Yeah man it took me a looooong time to truly understand this shit. Being raised in new Orleans which is very religious and not open minded on things I'm glad I left to truly understand other people lifestyles and choices. Of course I won't fully understand the LGBT lifestyle but they have every right to have a choice. If God blessed me with a child I'll support them either way.

Gay is not a virus that can't be taught, just like straight cannot be taught. Either you are what you are.

Like I said niggas who think being around gay people is weird and nasty, I truly hope y'all get out of y'all bubble and try to speak to one and understand their background. All that condemning and telling mother fuckers how to live and thanking yall better than is wack ass fuck. I'm ashamed to know I was apart of that mindframe before but aye man growth and Evolution. We all mortal men at the end of the day, show love and compassion to others man, whether you understand their lifestyle or not.

NOLA is full of open gay folks every damn where.

You tripping with that.

If you child is 13 years old and says he’s Sexual attracted to toddlers would you put your personal feelings aside because that’s what your child is into?
You a normally intelligent person so I'm a go head ahead and tell you this the dumbest thing I ever saw you type

If my child came to me and said they were attracted to toddlers I'd support them and get them counseling. Again, my childs needs come before my own. Support can be given in a multitude of ways

I hope you wouldn't throw that child to the wolves because you hate pedos

NOLA is full of open gay folks every damn where.

You tripping with that.
Nah fam, trust me I thought the same thing. I'm very aware of the bounce culuture and all that shit. The people on bourbon street doesn't speak for the rest of city. I swear I heard the word faggot the most at churches in new Orleans, and from family members who are NOT in the open party lifestyle of bourbon street. Everything outside of the madri gras world speaks a different tune. Don't believe me? Go to a church in the Westbank.

Back