Welcome To aBlackWeb

CYOL Auction Day 3: Cali & NY

I don't know what started it or who's to blame for their fight, I came in on her kicking him out. You should get the whole story before you put the cape on
i went back and read the posts

now what

and jas is one of the dopest people i've interacted with outside of this place. If she said she felt disrespected, I'll take her word for it

what else ya got

i went back and read the posts

now what

and jas is one of the dopest people i've interacted with outside of this place. If she said she felt disrespected, I'll take her word for it

what else ya got
Point me in the direction of the start of said events and let me see who started it

that nigga would and should of been kicked out a long time ago honestly, in the past people done got the boot like 1 or 2 auctions in for the bullshit he was doing, im surprised he made it that far

that nigga would and should of been kicked out a long time ago honestly, in the past people done got the boot like 1 or 2 auctions in for the bullshit he was doing, im surprised he made it that far

What bullshit yo? Bidding for an artist I wanted.

This shit taking too long...

I'm out...

giphy.gif

What bullshit yo? Bidding for an artist I wanted.

Its cool to bid on an artist you want but you were running up all the bids for no reason whatsoever

I got PAC for like 185 mil and that is cheap as fuck,

Some nigga got Kanye 15

So all im sayin is, running up the bid is unnecessary, all it does is make people rake out big money for artist they could of gotten cheaper if you'd just let it build up to the final #

I'm down. We would have to make a list of all the artists that's been auctioned off already.

Hell i done missed like the last 2-3 so yall go on, I'll try to pop in and see if anybody i want is being dropped

@Chi-town B @AP21 @Baldheadlogic

I still gotta add the ATL artists, but here's all the artists that's been auctioned off so far

kendrick
mustard
roddy rich
game
jay rock
tyler the creator
schoolboy
cardi
griselda
fab
young m.a
j.cole