Welcome To aBlackWeb

CYOL Auction Day 3: Cali & NY

Y’all can if y’all want....i don’t associate with disrespect. He’s called me out my name too many times. I can find y’all a replacement by tomorrow

Nobody called u out your name. I only said you was a horrible auctioneer. I thought you was a thug.

Biggie Smalls and Puff Daddy announce new album

Legendary Brooklyn rapper Biggie Smalls announced on Twitter he would be releasing a new album. The new album is Biggie's official follow up to Life After Death. Details around features and producers are still under raps but rap mogul and impresario Diddy, announced with 100% certainty that Jay-Z, The Hitmakas, and Griselda would make an appearance.

When asked what he intends to accomplish on this album, Biggie said "this album is for Brooklyn, it's for New York. I put my heart into this to make sure our squad wins and continues. Puff already told yall, it's can't stop won't stop, Bad Boys For Life".

Diddy also spoke on Meek Mill joining his team, "we are blessed to have the young brother here with us. Big loves Meek and what he did with What's Free, so soon as the opportunity came, we welcomed him. Shout outs to @Goldie over at Motion Picture Music, they're some smart ass brothas over there I respect them."

View attachment 217456

As for my label this who I got:

Biggie Smalls
Puff Daddy
The Hitmakas
Griselda (Westside Gunn, Conway, Benny)
Fabolous
21 Savage
6lack
UGK
Big Sean
Meek Mill

Dope!!!

Biggie Smalls and Puff Daddy announce new album

Legendary Brooklyn rapper Biggie Smalls announced on Twitter he would be releasing a new album. The new album is Biggie's official follow up to Life After Death. Details around features and producers are still under raps but rap mogul and impresario Diddy, announced with 100% certainty that Jay-Z, The Hitmakas, and Griselda would make an appearance.

When asked what he intends to accomplish on this album, Biggie said "this album is for Brooklyn, it's for New York. I put my heart into this to make sure our squad wins and continues. Puff already told yall, it's can't stop won't stop, Bad Boys For Life".

Diddy also spoke on Meek Mill joining his team, "we are blessed to have the young brother here with us. Big loves Meek and what he did with What's Free, so soon as the opportunity came, we welcomed him. Shout outs to @Goldie over at Motion Picture Music, they're some smart ass brothas over there I respect them."

View attachment 217456

As for my label this who I got:

Biggie Smalls
Puff Daddy
The Hitmakas
Griselda (Westside Gunn, Conway, Benny)
Fabolous
21 Savage
6lack
UGK
Big Sean
Meek Mill

Aye yo. Major props.

This nigga ran Jazz off

source.gif

If Jazz ain’t back by Sunday I’ll invoke Top Gun rules and host, but we starting this shit back over

what up ya'll

i'ma take this over for a bit

not taking it over for Jas, but to help keep things moving until she able to get back into the swing of things.

My hope is to have an auction sometime this weekend but i will be spending it with my daughter so that might change things

If indeed that is the case, then im down to do it first thing Monday

Back