Pete Rock
Large Professor
DJ Premier
Irv Gotti
Mary J Blige

Game
Jay Rock
School Boy Q

All of these artists are up for bidding starting Tomorrow at 9am, the bidding will close at 9pm EST.
@MJ DOOM see you next time, you’re officially out CYOL.

everyone else, have a good night

1973 Music Group

Nas
Eminem
LL Cool J
Lil Kim
Method Man & Wu-Tang Clan
Cam'Ron & DipSet
Ja Rule
Pete Rock
Large Professor
DJ Premier
Irv Gotti
Mary J Blige

Game
Jay Rock
School Boy Q

All of these artists are up for bidding starting Tomorrow at 9am, the bidding will close at 9pm EST.
@MJ DOOM see you next time, you’re officially out CYOL.

everyone else, have a good night

I thought you was tough. Pussy.

lol give homie another chance. We all have our moments where we get pissed. I understand Jaz getting tired of us whining tho.

Keep him in and put him against me in the first round, I could use some practice before we get down to the serious shit

Smh. The purpose of an auction is to bid and out bid. Like I said @Baldheadlogic is trash with these mystery bids.

How about rewarding somebody with the ability to pick any remaining artist left, or steal somebody else artist or allow one 90s artist to be used for their own solo album?

You letting guys bid 100M and giving out bullshit

Don’t know if they’re available or not but I’m putting my bid in for Jay Rock & Schoolboy Q 1 Mil a piece

- Bruh look... if Kendrick goes for 25 mil or Jay-Z for 50 mil, there's no reason for Future or TI to go for 90 mil unless.... someone runs up the bids for no reason. If you're gonna run it up and end up with someone you dont want, that's your L.

- The mystery bid has always been a crap shoot. EVERYONE gets hit. Think about where we are in the game and who's been bid, other than Travis Scott and Drake what else could possibly end up in a mystery bid that would justify a 100M price tag ? No one else and there's no reason for Drake or Travis to drop in a mystery bid either because not everyone bids in mystery bids, so common sense would say that the last auction would likely have em. Simple common sense. That alone should have told you to chill. Even if it was Ross or Wale you would have been cheesed paying 125 mil.

- Also she's a host and has been pretty fair and lenient. She's not gonna just give you what you want in a bid just because, she's trying to be fair to everyone. Dude you cant disrespect someone and expect them to cater to you. The world dont work like that.

Man, fuck all that shit you saying. The whole process has been inconsistent. She should be held accountable. How do bids stop at $25M for Kendrick or $50M for Jay? Like niggas wouldn't or didn't try to bid more. But lower tier artists or these mystery bids going way higher.

For example if the mystery bid maxed out at $25M. Let's say the prize is Rick Ross.

If it goes to $50M now it's Ross and Meek.

$75M - Ross, Meek, Wale

$100M - Ross, Meek, Wale and Justus League

Nobody would be mad at that, reward niggas for participating.

Have a fuckin auction list.

Have a time limit on bids. Some bids she stop after 3 mins, other bids going for 10 minutes.

This CYOL shit is dope but the execution is lacking.

@Baldheadlogic step yo shit up. Or it's time for a new regime.

Doom you still talking reckless it ain’t looking to
Good for you bruh I don’t know if you in or out the game but......1 mil for Jay Rock 1 Mil for Schoolboy Q. @Baldheadlogic is this a sanctioned bid?

Fam that's not how the game is played tho. Shit defeats the purpose of a mystery bid. It's always been 100% random. So it's funny or cool when someone else gets a shit artist but if you get one it's a tantrum ? Come on fam be reasonable !!

As for the timing, there's no easy way around it bruh. You just bid and you get what you get. Everyone's label is stacked so it's been balanced.

download (1).jpeg

Back