Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cyntoia Brown Has Been Granted Clemency

true, but im curious why you think that also. It seems kinda silly when its time to explain your beliefs huh?
I just think it's kinda lame to push, put down, or speak on someone else religious ideas if no one is asking you about it. That's why folks who are atheists get bad reps because there is a stereotype that that atheists are loud obnoxious narcissists who can't help but to tell people who believe in a a form of God of how stupid and dumb they are. It's the same with judgmental, hateful ass Christian's. I just think both sides is wack when folks are belittling folks ideologies just because they fill so strongly about their own. That's why I really don't like to talk religion with folks, because emotions ALWAYS gets the best of them.

I just think it's kinda lame to push, put down, or speak on someone else religious ideas if no one is asking you about it. That's why folks who are atheists get bad reps because there is a stereotype that that atheists are loud obnoxious narcissists who can't help but to tell people who believe in a a form of God of how stupid and dumb they are. It's the same with judgmental, hateful ass Christian's. I just think both sides is wack when folks are belittling folks ideologies just because they fill so strongly about their own. That's why I really don't like to talk religion with folks, because emotions ALWAYS gets the best of them.
I dig... Not to disparage anybodys beliefs but you gotta feel how "Gods grace is the reason" wouldn't resonate with a lot of people. For me, the logical question is where was God's grace in the 1st place? She still spent half her life in prison...half her life. Or where was God's grace with Botham jean, Joshua Brown and Atatiyana Jefferson etc? Believers make god seem selective and petty as hell when you praise him for things like this imo

I dig... Not to disparage anybodys beliefs but you gotta feel how "Gods grace is the reason" wouldn't resonate with a lot of people. For me, the logical question is where was God's grace in the 1st place? She still spent half her life in prison...half her life. Or where was God's grace with Botham jean, Joshua Brown and Atatiyana Jefferson etc? Believers make god seem selective and petty as hell when you praise him for things like this imo
I look at life like a book. Everyone has a story brother man. I definitely feel where you coming from though

Back