Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cyntoia Brown Has Been Granted Clemency

Her name is sbaronda jones look her up. I made an era though the stolen jacket was for another czse. She got life for conspiracy to distribute crack focal even though she had no priors or arrest records. She only mentioned that she new about a deal. There's thousands of Americans doing life for non violent offenses and it's petty dlshit like stealing gasoline or selling a dimebag of weed .
These are no where near the same lol and def not equal to stealing gas or sellinging a dime bag of weed. Crack dealers literally pumping poison to the streets.

WTF???

Girl just did 15 years in prison............but now she's gotta be on parole for 10 years?

WTF kind of clemency is that?

The Governor should just go ahead and pardon her.

Poor girl's been through enough already.
She murdered that man, 10 years probation is light for that type of crime. I know she's the feel good story at the moment but she shot a sleeping man in the back of the head and then stole all his shit

She murdered that man, 10 years probation is light for that type of crime. I know she's the feel good story at the moment but she shot a sleeping man in the back of the head and then stole all his shit

Problem is, she was a 16yr old victim of sex-trafficking at the time.

As a teenage victim of sex trafficking, she should've never been locked up that long.......if at all.....to begin with.

She should've been released once she turned 21.

Nope. And I don't make it my business to claim to the world that I do.

Metoo on the other hand does claim to help and support such victims. And Cyntonia is one of the worst such cases I've read about. A simple yes or no, would help to show if they are what they claim.

Nope. And I don't make it my business to claim to the world that I do.

Metoo on the other hand does claim to help and support such victims. And Cyntonia is one of the worst such cases I've read about. A simple yes or no, would help to show if they are what they claim.

Bruh idk I mean it seems that f you wanted the answer could’ve googled. Not saying you but it’s niggas who act like me too was some fake sjw movement

Bruh idk I mean it seems that f you wanted the answer could’ve googled. Not saying you but it’s niggas who act like me too was some fake sjw movement

I wasn't looking for Google answers, I wanted to hear the perspective of others here.

And yes, I actually do suspect that Metoo is not entirely the movement it claims.

But SJW is a phrase I try to avoid when discussing injustice against blacks. It's white supremacist language that's usually used against us.

Back