Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cyntoia Brown Has Been Granted Clemency

I've heard the name but didnt look too much into the details. Shit sounds fucked up. She been in jail since 16? I understand doing some sort of time for killing someone, but that shit should have been self defense or something a lot less than 15 years of prison. Let alone having to be on parole the rest of your life pretty much.

I've heard the name but didnt look too much into the details. Shit sounds fucked up. She been in jail since 16? I understand doing some sort of time for killing someone, but that shit should have been self defense or something a lot less than 15 years of prison. Let alone having to be on parole the rest of your life pretty much.
That parole for the rest of your life is some bullshit. She literally can't do shit wrong or she will go to prison for the rest of her life.

Can't own a gun
Can't be around amyone with a criminal past
Can't get a speeding ticket exceeding 15mph
Can't get in a fight
Can't leave the state without permission
Have to get employed in 6mos
Have to submit to home check ins

Shit is crazy

It would be a powerful move if ABW started a GoFundMe for this young lady if there isn't one already. I'll contribute.

She's definitely earned it.

here's another girl who got life for stealing a jacket from a department store on her first offense . She got time for mentioning a drug deal she new a out over the phone she should be set free also

Name? Never heard of this

Her name is sbaronda jones look her up. I made an era though the stolen jacket was for another czse. She got life for conspiracy to distribute crack focal even though she had no priors or arrest records. She only mentioned that she new about a deal. There's thousands of Americans doing life for non violent offenses and it's petty dlshit like stealing gasoline or selling a dimebag of weed .

My girl and I watched the documentary on her case a year or so ago. They did her real foul imo. She was jailed not too far from where I use to live. There were a number of celebrities ( Rihanna, Lebron, Kim K) who brought attention to her case to try and help her get released. Glad to see she finally got some justice.

Back