Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Cyberpunk 2077 (Phantom Liberty DLC)

This might be the first game that I bought and never really played. Think I've put in about an hour of actual game play, and that shit has been sitting, collecting dust ever since.
Same....1st impression was so trash I can't bring myself to waste time on it again

Does this game get good?

There is a good story in there and very Black Mirror-esque at times, and there's some occasional moments of brilliance that do make you literally go wow... but then some stupid bug/glitch crops up and completely kills the immersion and takes you out the game. I played through the last mission twice to get two of the endings - that was enough for me.

I knew it had problems but read it wasn't bad on next gen so I got it.

It's so boring
I have a pc that should run this game on High settings with no issues and it's super cheeks.

I've found other games to play.

I'm not touching this until I see they did the last patch.

Whether that's this year or next

I heard it's no where near as bad on ps5

Idk tho cuz AP on pc.. and I'm sure that version is suppose to be better than last gen too.

I got the game for 30 bucks during sell and ain't played it yet. I'm waiting for the ps5 update but I been tempted to run it without

I should've taken my tried and true wait and see approach
There was too much hype... Too much faith in the devs. None of us stood a chance.

I don't even remember the last time I bought a game day one, might have been Black Ops.

Idk tho cuz AP on pc.. and I'm sure that version is suppose to be better than last gen too.

I got the game for 30 bucks during sell and ain't played it yet. I'm waiting for the ps5 update but I been tempted to run it without
My personal experience it runs fine.

There was too much hype... Too much faith in the devs. None of us stood a chance.

I don't even remember the last time I bought a game day one, might have been Black Ops.
Lmao that's got me thinking I think halo 5 was my last day 1 game.

Multiplayer highly entertaining campaign :scust:

I could've sworn I read it was ported from consoles.

I could be wrong though

Back