Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Cyberpunk 2077 (Phantom Liberty DLC)

just finished the one of the "Best Endings" in the game. This has officially cemented my distaste for CDPR's style of multiple endings. Short version of my rant is they want you to play the game with a walkthrough to get the good endings and your screwed over if you just play it by ear. If no one tells you to pay attention to convo's with Johnny, then you can say goodbye to getting the true ending. I haven't played through them all but I don't like the idea of playing any game for 60+ hours just to find out a decision I made in the opening could affect the ending.

The world of Night City is top tier and the Story and side quests are great. Not a fan of multiple endings and one being locked to abritary dialogue choices.
6/10.

After getting a little deeper into the game and a few of their patches. I think the template of what they have here is great. I've seen a view predictions that this might become a GTA online type things. Where they drop you V character and you build your way from the bottom up. Based on the diversity of the world they have throughout the city. I can see that being something great.

I feel like they have a great template to build on, and next gen power would only amplify it. So my Hope's for what they can go from here are high. I kinda feel like this is gonna become the game of the decade.

After getting a little deeper into the game and a few of their patches. I think the template of what they have here is great. I've seen a view predictions that this might become a GTA online type things. Where they drop you V character and you build your way from the bottom up. Based on the diversity of the world they have throughout the city. I can see that being something great.

I feel like they have a great template to build on, and next gen power would only amplify it. So my Hope's for what they can go from here are high. I kinda feel like this is gonna become the game of the decade.

That's my issue with the game as a whole. The market for it is there, the potential is next level but the execution was piss poor from a company that normally don't fail this badly. I wouldn't want to see a GTA online situation cause that's liable to go even worse than the current release. This game been riding on hype and potential for so long I wouldn't hold out for anything more than patches to this game.

That's my issue with the game as a whole. The market for it is there, the potential is next level but the execution was piss poor from a company that normally don't fail this badly. I wouldn't want to see a GTA online situation cause that's liable to go even worse than the current release. This game been riding on hype and potential for so long I wouldn't hold out for anything more than patches to this game.
I'd prefer to go rag to riches wit a good grind in this game. Start of broke wit no money and a pistol in the badlands. So by the time you make it to night city, it means something. Then you meet fixers at different levels in progression. Or choose to join organizations and the perks and beefs that come with it.

I do like in some instances, the choice I was given was pussy out or pull out the guns. I pulled out the guns multiple times and couldnt make it out alive so I had to chose the pussy out route. I would like to be pressed by a made guy and have the choice to end them and deal with the consequences of that choice.

I'd prefer to go rag to riches wit a good grind in this game. Start of broke wit no money and a pistol in the badlands. So by the time you make it to night city, it means something. Then you meet fixers at different levels in progression. Or choose to join organizations and the perks and beefs that come with it.

I do like in some instances, the choice I was given was pussy out or pull out the guns. I pulled out the guns multiple times and couldnt make it out alive so I had to chose the pussy out route. I would like to be pressed by a made guy and have the choice to end them and deal with the consequences of that choice.

See what you talking about is Roleplaying. I thought the game was going to give us situations like this in spades and it didn't. that's why I don't think it could ever live up to the hype. this some ol' GTA level gangsta level shit that I would love to see in a non-GTA title. There are some missions that have a unique twist to them but that's par the course for a CDPR game.

They made quite a bit of money from us already. chances are pretty good they will/can course correct with dlc and a sequel. Not gonna stop me from yelling at them any chance I get till then tho.

Best line I've heard in the game was when JS and V were in a motel after V got fucked up..and JS was like..who da fuck stays here? Why does this place exist? If you come through here, you are either gonna sleep in the city or sleep in a hotel away from this area. Only people here are dumbasses and us..

That shit had me dying

Game of the decade....?

Rockstar bout to turn up on niggas again in this generation.... wit a game thats been out since 2013

DirtyUnlinedDrever-size_restricted.gif

“Second half of 2021” for next gen update probably mean December 2021 lmao.

Lost my final shred of interest in this game; I’ll maybe peep it when it’s in the bargain bin.

Fucked up thing is there really ain't shit else to look forward to on the gaming front. From what I see that's coming, there really is no immersive gaming experience coming.

All of these studios keep releasing these artistic bullshit games...nobody is buying 500 dollar systems to play that bullshit

I dont think we getting any new dope shit until the second half of the year. (When these mfs say they dropping their update)

everybody gone start dropping around September up till the end of the year

pandemic fucked up alot of release schedules. imagine if a company was say 75% done but not ready to announce a date, after the clusterfuck release of Cyberpunk ain't no company trying to get that heat. this year will be about games that been in development since before 2020.

Just ordered my first VR headset so IDGAF. bout to have a virtual titty poke my eye out.

Back