Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Cyberpunk 2077 (Phantom Liberty DLC)

Just had second crash immediately after Braindance mission.

Got up out the chair and got blue screened.

Putting this up to avoid damaging my ps4.
Will wait till update improves optimization.

Maybe it's because I've only just got past the prologue, but for all the hype around Cyberpunk I'll admit I've not been particularly blown away by it. It's a perfectly fine game, but I'll admit I'm a bit underwhelmed by it so far and confused with some people giving it perfect scores

I just put this shit down, imma really have to build a pc man.

like I’ll get a ps5 after I manage to get a 3080

PS4 pro with ssd and it looks like a ps3

real shit. I been chilling with a PC good enough to play Overwatch w/ friends but now I'm thinking the same thing.

I've never experienced a game this broken on PS4.

FOH with that "its a 7 year old system" excuse because the Nintendo Switch port of Doom Eternal looks 100x better than this shit lmao

problem is they announced it 2012 then spent all generation building/promoting it

majority of people getting it NOW will be last gen. delaying it again after they set their own release date would be a WRAP

thought they were fuckin around biz wise with the dec 10 date, looks like they were scrambling to fix it for real

I was too high last night to remember any first impressions.

I'll report back at some point today

I haven't played enough of the campaign to give a true review of the gameplay. What I have played has been ok, but nothing that has lived up to the hype. I can say that I can't remember the last time I've been this disappointed about technical performance and graphics though. There's no excuse for it to have been released looking the way it does. I've seen some gaming studios work wonders w/ the PS4 hardware. As long as this has been in development, I'm not sure what happened here.

Back