Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Cyberpunk 2077 (Phantom Liberty DLC)

I always joke when there's a month left, the hardest thing to do is just to stay alive, but then I forgot that with *gestures broadly at everything*, this might legit be the most precarious month to indeed stay alive I'll ever experience, lmao.

I always joke when there's a month left, the hardest thing to do is just to stay alive, but then I forgot that with *gestures broadly at everything*, this might legit be the most precarious month to indeed stay alive I'll ever experience, lmao.
I gotta try to stay alive and outta jail my p.o. Be trippin

Who didn't see this coming lol
i did not, the game went gold, marketing ramped up with nov 19 plastered everywhere, Twitter account tellin no more delays and telling people they’ll be fine taking time off work literally yesterday. I can’t trust these polish lying sons of btches anymore, got me heated

i did not, the game went gold, marketing ramped up with nov 19 plastered everywhere, Twitter account tellin no more delays and telling people they’ll be fine taking time off work literally yesterday. I can’t trust these polish lying sons of btches anymore, got me heated
I'ma get at you in a min

Shit has me high pissed. they say its cause they have to cork from home and balance 9 diff systems/consoles. just release the current gen version which should have been done and release the next gen later. no one would have tripped if they got a new console and had to wait 3 weeks. why make EVERYONE wait cause of last gen? I'm not even getting this on console so my pc waiting for no damn reason.

giphy.gif

I dont even feel like playing this shit anymore

said the same thing for a second then I realized that don't make any damn sense. say its the game of the year, we really gonna let our hurt feelings over multiple delays stop us from enjoying the only good thing about 2020?

Most I'll do now is hold off my pre-order until its the day before only so I can pre-download it. if this game flop/don't live up to the hype, CDPR going belly up before years end.

Unpopular opinion: I'm kind of glad that this is delayed. There's too many other big 100+ hour games all coming out at once and begging for attention right now.

Back