Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Cyberpunk 2077 (Phantom Liberty DLC)

Lol before I saw the truck and later the confirmation of her being trans, I was upset I read the messages on her computer confirming she was already married
Lol, hoped in her truck and was like "Why does this fucking flag look so familiar?"

Got this on PC. Ain’t had no glitches yet besides a couple fat bitches t posing and the ability to duplicate items and get rich af early in the game.

Driving is a mess tho. And the minimap could do with some autoscaling based on the speed of your vehicle like the GTA map does. I miss my turns all the time because of that and the bad handling/maneuvering.
100%!! I missed so many turns because of that shit.

My netrunner build is so fucking disgusting, damn, and it's not even it's final form. I'm out here feeling like Neo, lol.

Next playthrough will probably be the complete opposite, a melee focused build.

My netrunner build is so fucking disgusting, damn, and it's not even it's final form. I'm out here feeling like Neo, lol.

Next playthrough will probably be the complete opposite, a melee focused build.

didn't play with the breach protocol stuff in the beginning but once I learned the Legendary hacks added to it, Its been a wrap. working on getting my Street cred to 50 to get the last OS so I can wreck some real havoc.

didn't play with the breach protocol stuff in the beginning but once I learned the Legendary hacks added to it, Its been a wrap. working on getting my Street cred to 50 to get the last OS so I can wreck some real havoc.
It lowkey puts the game on easy mode, just letting you know, lol. You could wipe out an entire building of enemies without even taking a step in it. The contagion hack is so op, spreads far and wide when you take the right perks.

It lowkey puts the game on easy mode, just letting you know, lol. You could wipe out an entire building of enemies without even taking a step in it. The contagion hack is so op, spreads far and wide when you take the right perks.

Oh that's the plan. See a real netrunner wouldn't be wearing anything beyond the suit and shoes. on Very hard, folks can still one shot me if I'm not careful so I have to play it safe. If I need a challenge, I can always respec out of breach and more into technical

Panam by accident.
I was actually avoiding the romance shit... Its weird.
Being a dick but a team player still got me the draws.

Judy reminds me of Jack from Mass Effect.
Doesnt matter. one is straight and the other is gay. so you either choose based on your gender or not at all. Kinda annoyed but at the same time kinda okay with it. Mass effect condition you to be able to smash anyone regardless of preference. it made it seem like the entire universe was queer and you can miss me with that. Now the lack of romance options is a bit annoying but I have a brothel in Skyrim for smashing hoes.

Just finished the Dream On mission and holy fuck. The implications, man, the implications.

2x2jm9.jpg
Top-10-Cats-Peeking-Through-Blinds-10.jpg

Got two endings and the Panam ending is easily the best/most optimistic so far. No idea if I've got the patience or will power to play through it more

Last edited:
I heard this game is only good on the next gen consoles

I got it for Christmas but I’m still on ps4. Should I was til I upgrade or go ahead and get into it now?

Annnd it's over...

f00f7e0a5a97222c7af88455de23724d.gif

100h 19m

Glitches aside, that was a helluva ride. Totally picked the wrong ending, lmao. Cool mission, though.

The final moments between Johnny and V near the end, maaan. Shit was beautiful yo.

Solid 7.5/10

Gearing up for the final mission now. ready for this to be over. Oddly enough, I enjoyed this WAY more than Witcher 3. With the right mod support, I can see this being a chill ass game to kick back.

Best mods are the ones that make you question why it wasn't in the base game. looking forward to a MP3 player, custom radio station, transmog for outfits, character editor, and endless fixer missions. If they give us Creation Kit level tools then I can see folks turning this into the game of the decade longevity wise.

next few years might actually be interesting.

Back