Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Cyberpunk 2077 (Phantom Liberty DLC)

Imagine my disappointment when the game turned into Alien: isolation lol

I said fuck I’m about to not finish this DLC

just finished

I betrayed songbird

I spared her life

I let’s the FIA operate on me to get rid of Johnny instead of doing the main game final mission

I then went back to night city after being in a coma and had no friends or lovers

Only ppl there for me was Viktor and after seeing misty i watched her leave in a cab and i just walk away

I heard there’s like 13 endings to this. I’ll watch them all soon

Solid game

just finished

I betrayed songbird

I spared her life

I let’s the FIA operate on me to get rid of Johnny instead of doing the main game final mission

I then went back to night city after being in a coma and had no friends or lovers

Only ppl there for me was Viktor and after seeing misty i watched her leave in a cab and i just walk away

I heard there’s like 13 endings to this. I’ll watch them all soon

Solid game
Exactly what i did

I betrayed song bird and doing the scary mission now. Idk if I wanna take her out or not because she definitely betrayed me but Reed is a fed so can’t be trusted(lowkey feel like they could’ve made him an interpol agent so he can keep the accent)

Usually I pick Normand ending but trying yo decide how I want this to go.

Exactly what i did
I actually didn’t know the ending of the DLC was going to make it so I couldn’t do the last mission of the main story

I was a bit upset about it but not at the same time because it’s good that decisions matter

What is a bit disappointing is the life path stuff not affecting much in the story

Cyberpunk 2088 or w/e is next they need to make it REALLY affect the story and missions but I heard they are going to

I betrayed song bird and doing the scary mission now. Idk if I wanna take her out or not because she definitely betrayed me but Reed is a fed so can’t be trusted(lowkey feel like they could’ve made him an interpol agent so he can keep the accent)

Usually I pick Normand ending but trying yo decide how I want this to go.
Reed is Idris Elba lol

I couldn’t betray him

I rationalized it like “songbird put me in this horrible situation from not telling me shit at the beginning so fuck her”

I've been replaying the shit out this game lately. Imo it was dope 3 years ago when it launched and now in it's final form it's incredible. I'm playing with different builds now. Gorilla arms are crazy

Back