Welcome To aBlackWeb

CW Crisis On Infinite Earths Official Thread

I always thought that Doom Patrol and Titans was set in the same universe. I wonder if somebody fucked up?

lol @ the Oliver voice over saying "civilizations rose... and FELL" as they zoomed in on a sad and cancelled Swamp Thing sitting in the rain

Didn't they show lil clips of them in that 1st Crisis episode.

I watch Titans and Doom Patrol and yeah they're supposed to be in the same universe. Beast Boy was part of both teams briefly and no interdimensionsal shit was mentioned.

Didn't they show lil clips of them in that 1st Crisis episode.

I think they showed some Titans footage in the first episode but in this last one they made a distinction that Titans was Earth-9 and Doom Patrol was Earth-21 even though beast boy if I remember correct was in that doom patrol house.

Swamp thing was Earth-19

I think they showed some Titans footage in the first episode but in this last one they made a distinction that Titans was Earth-9 and Doom Patrol was Earth-21 even though beast boy if I remember correct was in that doom patrol house.

Swamp thing was Earth-19
Yeah that's lazy...I still haven't watched these

Prolly the best crossover.

The break hurt it.

The last act was mad cheesey.... They gotta work in the dialogue in these things.

They made some pretty bold changes considering Supergirl still got a whole half season left.

Lex is alive, owns everything, and is considered a good guy. Does that change Lena's position?

That last BL episode leading into the crossover got no payoffs... And that shit was marvelous..

All in out...I give it a solid B

Not even a B+ but better than a C

It was fun. The drama or danger never felt significant. But the Easter eggs were top notch.

I think the more we think and analyze it the worse it will seem. Because I feel like it wasn't very well thought out.... Just a shit load of DC Fanservice....

. And since I'm a big DC fan, I appreciate the Fanservice.... But I know it won't with as lot of people

I enjoyed the crossover but the last episode wasn't necessary.

Tbh, I think after the TV season at CW is over with they should seriously pull the plug on Batwoman and do another Superman series. Arrow is done in February, and the only shows they have left are Black Lightning, Flash, Supergirl, & LoT.

-LoT is wearing out it's welcome
-Flash is really having it's weakest season
-Batwoman just ain't hitting the mark
-Black Lightning is real good this season but how long before CW execs cut it?

Lot has a huge fan base... It might out live them all...

I like it too.

Flash ain't going nowhere.

Supergirl is getting better every year.

BL is getting better every year too... And I think adding him was because his role will be getting bigger. I mean he literally had a seat at the table.

Plus his character got a much bigger role in young Justice season 3.

Diversity is too important right now, and it's actually a good show

Prolly the best crossover.

The break hurt it.

The last act was mad cheesey.... They gotta work in the dialogue in these things.

They made some pretty bold changes considering Supergirl still got a whole half season left.

Lex is alive, owns everything, and is considered a good guy. Does that change Lena's position?

That last BL episode leading into the crossover got no payoffs... And that shit was marvelous..

All in out...I give it a solid B

Not even a B+ but better than a C

It was fun. The drama or danger never felt significant. But the Easter eggs were top notch.

I think the more we think and analyze it the worse it will seem. Because I feel like it wasn't very well thought out.... Just a shit load of DC Fanservice....

. And since I'm a big DC fan, I appreciate the Fanservice.... But I know it won't with as lot of people
I’m pretty sure the tranny was saying that Lex and Lena was defending Supergirl against the president. So the whole Lena hates Supergirl thing is over? I guess. Idk

So what's the verdict? If I thought the first two episodes were trash, is it worth continuing?
giphy.gif

Back