Welcome To aBlackWeb

CW Crisis On Infinite Earths Official Thread

lol Not a resounding endorsement, but I guess I'll give episode 3 a shot. I just finished Kengan Asura so I got a slot in the limited TV time I have.

I always thought that Doom Patrol and Titans was set in the same universe. I wonder if somebody fucked up?

lol @ the Oliver voice over saying "civilizations rose... and FELL" as they zoomed in on a sad and cancelled Swamp Thing sitting in the rain
They did Swamp thing dirty lol.

Last edited:
That's lame as fuck if it is.

That dynamic was making shit hot

I'm glad Berlanti allowed Lena.........or, rather, the actress who plays her..........to eat more.

She looks a lot healthier than she did at the beginning of the season.

giphy.gif

Don't listen to him..

You old school.... This shit was crazy fan service for long time fans of DC comics

Honestly, I've never been a fan of DC... BUT!!! I've always been a fan of Crisis on Infinite Earths as a story. It was really one of the only times I ever bought DC comics 'cause I owned every comic the storyline touched (same thing I did with The Mutant Massacre and Secret Wars I/II).

DC had only a couple of comics I fucked with heavy: Booster Gold and Blue Beetle.

Blue Beetle, of course, came to the DC universe during Crisis 'cause that character along with Captain Atom, The Question, Thunderbolt, Prankster and several others that I can't think of off the top of my head became DC properties when they bought up Charleton Comics (where I used to read Blue Beetle back in the 70's) so this was the way DC decided to introduce them.

I didn't appreciate the Fanservice in endgame.... It damaged the story

I did appreciate it in crisis though... It was shameless and far reaching

Back