Welcome To aBlackWeb

I mostly agree with yall about there not being a need for a crossover...

but yall dont think its suspect that the only CW show that isnt tying in with the rest or getting a crossover or even cameos..... is the one with the majority black cast?

Black lightning just don't fit with them shows....I see it more in the Titans universe to be honest

Naw, cuz I watch all them heavily.

The entire tone is different . It would be forced as hell

None of them shows fit for a crossover... until they did..

Supergirl cheesy shit aint fit.
Legends over the top ridiculousness didnt fit

Hell even Flash was way more light-hearted than Arrow at the time.

None of them joints fit... until the writers fit them in.

*shrugs*

Yeah I don't think I can take another Supergirl naive moment...b/c she doesn't understand black issues in BL's hood.

I thought the creators and writers were the ones who didn't want the crossover?

I don't think it's a conspiracy against the black show.

Yeah I don't think I can take another Supergirl naive moment...b/c she doesn't understand black issues in BL's hood.
Bruh whoever said that this chick ain't wanna listen to a nigga who faced racism on two planets almost made me crash my car

Bruh whoever said that this chick ain't wanna listen to a nigga who faced racism on two planets almost made me crash my car

Nigga I was sittin there wit the Weebay look like...
wee-bey-oh-shit_zpsfk4tkjie.gif

"Is this...is this hefa REALLY debatin J'onn on this???"

Last edited:
I mean think about it...this hefa is questioning a muthafucca who faced racism on his planet. Racism so extreme, they were turning green martians like him...into the WHITE ones!

And THEN...he comes to earth...and WILLINGLY decides to take the form of a black man, just b/c he could relate to the shyt back on his home planet. J'onn been dealing wit that for 4...THOUSAND...YEARS

Last edited:
Lol man at first I thought Nessa had gave the lil Asian chick some kinda super powered STD

Naw, cuz I watch all them heavily.

The entire tone is different . It would be forced as hell
they could have a thanks giving crossover. black lightning and his family come to central city to have thanksgiving dinner with joe west and his family and...………..

TEACH IRIS HOW TO COOK GOTDAMMIT. BLACK LIGHTENINGS OLD LADY AND THUNDER NEEDS TO GET A HOLD OF IRIS AND SHOW HER HOW TO THROW DOWN IN THE KITCHEN. THAT BREAKFAST IRIS TRIED TO COOK IN THE LAST EPISODE WAS A CRYING SHAME. WE DON'T NEED PRETTY WOMEN THAT DON'T KNOW HOW TO COOK ON TV. WE NEED A GETAWAY FROM THAT SAD REALITY!

Last edited:
smh

They copped out on what they did to Gambi's character.

Then again, I guess it's only so much they can do if the actor who plays him decides to leave.

Hopefully it's just a scheduling conflict with another show he's doing.

True, but the character himself kinda leaves a void in the show.

Same as if it was a black actor and this happened.

nvm

lol

Gambi's still on the show.

Wonder why he hasn't reached out to Jefferson though?

Guess he's protecting them by keeping them out of it until he knows exactly what he's up against.

Dead at old China man from "don't be a menace to south central..." in there they be casting was purpose on this show lol.

And Aneesa had me rolling at the end with the "ah hell naw" at the end skrrrtn off on that CAC police. Her antennas was up. Wonder what those things were.

Back