Welcome To aBlackWeb

But I will be checking for this...

We need more black super heroes.

And this makes me wonder why they dont just make a live action Static Shock and pit him in the arrow verse

They dont really have a problem with costumes in the arrow-verse

Yeah b/c they don't really rely on a lot of CGI. They mostly do stunt work.

Honestly if we're going by looks...Flash is probably the worse lookin. Followed by Supergirl, then Legends.

Their CGI be lookin like some early CG type deal sometimes

Scooter from Living Single out here about to finally represent the way Blackneto used to on Arrow. Props.

Reactions: GNS
It was dope. More entertaining and dramatic than arrow. He said he quit being a hero after defeating Tobias in his past. Is this Tobias church from arrow he was talking about?

It was dope. More entertaining and dramatic than arrow. He said he quit being a hero after defeating Tobias in his past. Is this Tobias church from arrow he was talking about?

Tobias Whale. The albino guy.

I was pleasantly surprised by how faithful this was to the comic. Jeff is a competent father a pillar of his community and a proudly assertive black man and the show didn't shy away from any of it. I could get jiggy with this and I am very glad they finally gave BL his just due instead of pushing a Static show just cause he has more mainstream recognition.

i think it's funny how everybody hype about black panther, but nobody really talking about black lightning.......

i mean a few folk talking, but it's not as trend worthy..
it's jsut funny how niggaz stay tryign to identify with africa, but yet they pretend black american shit don't exist....

Back