Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cutting off friends who are deadbeat parents

My nigga hit me up like man can u let me hold something I gotta pay this child support or it’s my ass.... I was ashamed but I gave him the cheese

I been said on here and the IC that I can't even be cool with a nigga who refuses to take care of his children. I hate all the 'You're not a man if...' bullshit. But that is the only unwavering stipulation I have: You're not a man if you refuse to take care of your children.

Of course, I'd talk to the nigga and try to guide him to get it together. Beyond that? Naw, we can't just be hanging out while your seed is out there starving.

My nigga hit me up like man can u let me hold something I gotta pay this child support or it’s my ass.... I was ashamed but I gave him the cheese

Shiiiiid, why was you ashamed? Better the nigga ask his patna for the money and get it squared away than the be in trouble with the law and have his kid needing shit.

I been said on here and the IC that I can't even be cool with a nigga who refuses to take care of his children. I hate all the 'You're not a man if...' bullshit. But that is the only unwavering stipulation I have: You're not a man if you refuse to take care of your children.

Of course, I'd talk to the nigga and try to guide him to get it together. Beyond that? Naw, we can't just be hanging out while your seed is out there starving.
Word. If I lost respect for a friend, why would we still be friends. But normally people that abandon their kids that had prior issues even before the kids. Like issues with trust, loyalty, drug, crime, selfishness, past trauma etc. Issues one could peep after knowing that person for some time. That is why I don't have friends in my circle that would leave their kids.

Back