Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Curb Your Enthusiasm (Season 12)

I wish we could clone Larry so we could redo the whole show in these ridiculous times. If that ken/Kendra scene is any indication the shit would be hilarious

Surprised there hasn’t been more discussion on the finale. I thought it was really dope!

I’m sure I’m the last one to realize this, but I never connected the fact that Leon is this show’s Kramer.

Also, Seinfeld being just like Larry was funny, lol. Almost felt like a setup for Jerry being the principle on a new series of Curb.

And to have almost everyone he wronged either show up to the courtroom or be referenced was a good send off.

And Jerry to get Larry out of jail and they joke about how their interaction should have been the finale of Seinfeld was funny. I never really watched Seinfeld so somebody school me on that connection please.

Surprised there hasn’t been more discussion on the finale. I thought it was really dope!

I’m sure I’m the last one to realize this, but I never connected the fact that Leon is this show’s Kramer.

Also, Seinfeld being just like Larry was funny, lol. Almost felt like a setup for Jerry being the principle on a new series of Curb.

And to have almost everyone he wronged either show up to the courtroom or be referenced was a good send off.

And Jerry to get Larry out of jail and they joke about how their interaction should have been the finale of Seinfeld was funny. I never really watched Seinfeld so somebody school me on that connection please.
Yeah I finally saw them each as their Seinfeld character when they were sitting at that table. Light bulb went off.

This whole season was setting up for that Seinfeld finale joke. In the Seinfeld finale all the people their group had wronged came back and shitted on them for their misdeeds. Same setup as this finale. The difference is when Jerry and them went to jail that was the end of the show. No last minutes saves.

Back