Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cuba Gooding Jr. is next contestant on that #MeToo Summer Jam Screen. Update: 14 woman accuse Cuba Cosby Jr. of sexual misconduct

Y'all see the tape??

This shit fugazi as fuck...

Shorty had her legs cocked wide open.... Leaning into the nigga.... Rubbing his face....

He was groping the fuck outta her.... But her body language said she was DTF if you ask me...

:uknowimright:

You talking about the video you posted? The accuser was sitting next to the chick who was acting DTF

Niggas said Men of Honor. I ain't seen nobody mention that movie in about 20 years. Thought niggas was talking about Medal of Honor the game at first. Y'all wyling for the cause.

Nigga wake up call. Furious Styles is ashamed

Laurence-Fishburne.gif

Even if I'm consensually fuckin a bitch I ain't putting my fingers up her ass wtf nasty.......hol up.....oh snap 4get I said anything.

Judge allows Cuba Gooding Jr. groping case to go forward

A New York City judge rejected actor Cuba Gooding Jr.’s request to have his groping case thrown out.

Judge Phyllis Chu said in a written ruling this week that conflicting accounts of the accusations against the Oscar-winning “Jerry Maguire” star should be resolved at a trial starting Sept. 3.

An attorney for Gooding, Mark Heller, said in a statement Thursday that he still expects his client to be exonerated.

A criminal complaint filed by prosecutors in Manhattan has accused Gooding of placing his hand on a 29-year-old woman’s breast and squeezing it without her consent at Magic Hour Rooftop Bar & Lounge near Times Square on June 9. The woman told police she believed Gooding was intoxicated.

The 51-year-old Gooding was arrested four days later after turning himself in to police. He pleaded not guilty to forcible touching and sexual abuse charges and was released on his own recognizance after about six hours in police custody.

The defense had filed papers saying the misdemeanor forcible touching case should be dismissed based on accounts of two witnesses who say it never happened, and that video from the bar backs up that claim. The papers argued that since there was clear evidence that no crime was committed, it was necessary to throw out the case to protect the integrity of the criminal justice system.

The judge wrote: “This court disagrees. The conflicting factual allegations between the criminal court information and the defendant’s motion should be resolved at trial.”

(CNN)Cuba Gooding Jr. is facing an additional, undisclosed charge in a New York sex abuse case.
The Manhattan District Attorney's office did not reveal the exact nature of the charge or if it's tied to the same accuser in a hearing Thursday.
The Oscar winner was previously charged with two misdemeanors: forcible touching and sex abuse in the third degree, related to the alleged groping incident in June. A 29-year-old woman filed a police report at the time stating Gooding grabbed her breast at Magic Hour Rooftop Bar & Lounge in Manhattan.
Gooding has pleaded not guilty to the charges and denies the allegations.

A somber looking Gooding showed up in Manhattan Criminal Court Thursday with his team of lawyers for what was scheduled to be the start of his trial, but Manhattan Assistant D.A. Jenna Long told the judge there was a new, previously uncharged incident.
The case was adjourned to Oct. 15 for Supreme Court arraignment. The new charge will be unsealed then.
Gooding said nothing to the judge during Thursday's hearing. He did not comment on the additional charge and thanked the court officer with a nod and a quiet "thanks" after the judge dismissed them for the day.
Gooding immediately left the courtroom with his lawyers and security, and made his way to the elevator. Bystanders were held back as he exited and Gooding's team did not deliver a statement following his appearance.
The defense had filed a motion to dismiss the case in June and have stated that video from the bar supports Gooding's innocence.
Gooding faces up to a year in jail if convicted.

Back