Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cuba Gooding Jr. is next contestant on that #MeToo Summer Jam Screen. Update: 14 woman accuse Cuba Cosby Jr. of sexual misconduct

i'll never understand how and why these niggas cant seem to rich properly

guess ima have to lead by example smh

Don't look at the groupies look at cuba
I get it.. i just don't like all this bandwagon accusation shit. If you got violated say something do something in a timely manner, not after a wave gets started. It looks like a money grab..

They say women are afraid to come forward because they won't be believed or will be blamed but why does that assumption literally and physically deter them from telling their truths? I can't get behind this shit

I get it.. i just don't like all this bandwagon accusation shit. If you got violated say something do something in a timely manner, not after a wave gets started. It looks like a money grab..

They say women are afraid to come forward because they won't be believed or will be blamed but why does that assumption literally and physically deter them from telling their truths? I can't get behind this shit

Y’all still not understanding why all rape victims just don’t come forward in a timely fashion or whatever that means

if you say so I mean rich people do heinous things. Let’s be real you don’t believe them because the person being accused is black.
False. I don't believe these women because they are groupies in the first place. They're looking for a come up by being around the celebrities in the first place. They have all the incentive to lie and they have nothing to lose for doing so

Last edited:
False. I don't believe these women because they are groupies in the first place. They're looking for a come up by being around the celebrities in the first place. They have all the insensitive to lie and they have nothing to lose for doing so

groupies can get raped bro I know it’s unbelievable but it happens.

Back