Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cuba Gooding Jr. is next contestant on that #MeToo Summer Jam Screen. Update: 14 woman accuse Cuba Cosby Jr. of sexual misconduct

He did that shit. Cuba in the club like..

giphy.gif

Damn. It gotta be the celebrity thing or he's really outchea wildin. It's easy af to grope a bih in the club, I mean like accidentally.

So outta all his roles to use, they bypass the OJ movie cuz the word Hood triggers white folks in this country more then OJ...

:dfbruh:...you keyboard militants even more slow then I realize.
So just ignore the mlk shit huh? They're not showing a pattern of attacking black men at all huh?

This is in retaliation for Jusse Smollett, the gay nword that got away. Even Weinstein wasn’t grabbed up and perp-walked like Cuba was today. And on a misdemeanor and grainy video!

Black people are in trouble. It’s evident that the criminal system is two-tiered.

^censored a word that only a white would do... why even use the word? can’t be slick broski

Y'all see the tape??

This shit fugazi as fuck...

Shorty had her legs cocked wide open.... Leaning into the nigga.... Rubbing his face....

He was groping the fuck outta her.... But her body language said she was DTF if you ask me...

:uknowimright:

Back