Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cuba Gooding Jr. is next contestant on that #MeToo Summer Jam Screen. Update: 14 woman accuse Cuba Cosby Jr. of sexual misconduct

That a hotep reach of reach.

Never even heard of Men of Honor.

Cuba only got 2 notable movies Jerry Maguire & Boyz in the Hood.
Bruh, come on. That's a disappointing take by you.

We both know how the media dont play fair with black ppl. Even if those are his only 2 hits then why didn't they reference Jerry Maguire which is exponentially more popular?? He won an oscar and spawned the catchphrase Show me the money. Referencing "the Hood" was a racist dogwhistle to frame him as guilty in the eyes their readers

Bruh, come on. That's a disappointing take by you.

We both know how the media dont play fair with black ppl. Even if those are his only 2 hits then why didn't they reference Jerry Maguire which is exponentially more popular?? He won an oscar and spawned the catchphrase Show me the money. Referencing "the Hood" was a racist dogwhistle to frame him as guilty in the eyes their readers

More bullshit hotep paranoia.

If they was thinking the deep they would've used the OJ movie.

Last edited:
He is accused of violating a white woman and reading "Boyz in the hood" triggers subconscious bias or outright racism in their white readers

He played the accused killer of a white woman, nigga.....
CJLsXKo.png

Oh now Men of Honor was this massive hit..:foh5:

That shit was forgotten and a afterthought like 90% of his filmography.
I didnt say it was a massive hit. Robert De niro was in it and it got a ton of press back then. You mean to tell me the average white american remembers Boys in the Hood but not a De niro film lol

He played the accused killer of a white woman, nigga.....
CJLsXKo.png
The SAME newspaper is trying to destroy MLK from the grave but according to you the Cuba headline wasn't racist and its "hotep" to say it is

Hopefully this can get your head out of the sand

Back