Welcome To aBlackWeb

Creflo and Benny Say Don’t Tithe

This nigga really just gave a shout out to chick fil a to try to prove a point. Ayo christians are a fucking joke. And just to let you know I caught wreck and ripped shop... their god can suck my whole entire dick.

This is some super ignorant racist cac type rhetoric.

I argue to pass time, but I'm not a contrarian. I'm just on the opposite side of ya'll on a lot of issues cause ya'll say a lot of dumb shit hence your comments in this thread.

Yeah, I can understand that with all those verses in the Bible from Jesus advocating white supremacy and wiping out people that are different from you. Go ahead and post a few of those verses where Jesus, the key figure in Christianity, told his followers to go commit genocide just so we're all on the same page.
I mean Old Testament God was definitely ok with wiping people out for being wicked tho. And no I don’t tho it is for white supremacy but I think sneak is talking about how white supremacist and historical Christian institutions were wildling out for centuries

I can't speak for what happens between you and others. I'll just say that people in general frequently have problems removing their biases from discussions. They make bad arguments because of those biases. The flaws in the argument should become clearer when you remove the biases, but on here a lot of people double down on the bad arguments because they'd rather be loud and wrong than logical.

Oprah there it is clip.gif

Couldn't have said it any better.

Raising glass to toast clip.gif

My bad I meant... fuck off.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

I mean Old Testament God was definitely ok with wiping people out for being wicked tho. And no I don’t tho it is for white supremacy but I think sneak is talking about how white supremacist and historical Christian institutions were wildling out for centuries

I don't have a problem with people calling out the crazy shit in the Bible. I question it too.

I don't have a problem with people pointing out that people who identified as Christians and certain Christian based organizations have done heinous things.

My problem is with people that act like Christians are a monolith and try to attribute any bad act that any Christian has ever done to all Christians even when those bad acts are specifically against that tenets of the Christian faith. That's lazy and dumb thinking, and as @King Freeman pointed out, it's the exact thing that racist white people have done to black people for decades in this country.

Nah man - christianity is the religion of throwing rocks and hiding your hands.

You point out the bad shit done in the name of christianity and it's "oh those aren't real christians" like we're talking about a small minority of a larger benevolent group. Sorry but if you belong to that organization based on their history I'm looking at you funny end of story. I mean even without all the murder and mayhem they've spread throughout the world since their beginning - I can't really expect much from anyone who believes in magical white people that live in the sky.

I don't have a problem with people calling out the crazy shit in the Bible. I question it too.

I don't have a problem with people pointing out that people who identified as Christians and certain Christian based organizations have done heinous things.

My problem is with people that act like Christians are a monolith and try to attribute any bad act that any Christian has ever done to all Christians even when those bad acts are specifically against that tenets of the Christian faith. That's lazy and dumb thinking, and as @King Freeman pointed out, it's the exact thing that racist white people have done to black people for decades in this country.

i hear you I used to hate the internet atheists debates too. But at the end of the day that religion has set the trend for the entire western world their is no leeway needed. We know all Christians ain’t bad but not like they calling for them to be taken out

i hear you I used to hate the internet atheists debates too. But at the end of the day that religion has set the trend for the entire western world their is no leeway needed. We know all Christians ain’t bad but not like they calling for them to be taken out

I have no problem with intelligent athiests. I was in a physics PhD program. Pretty much everyone I worked with on a day to day basis was either athiest or agnostic. I'm not even saying I don't understand why a lot of people have a sour opinion of Christianity. I get it.

Still, I'm not "throwing rocks and hiding my hands" when I point out that just because bad things are done by Christians doesn't mean that Christianity is at fault for those bad things. Correlation isn't causation. Lauren Boebert is a piece of shit that pushes a lot of bad things. She claims to be a Christian. She also recently said "Jesus didn't have enough AK-47s to stop his government from killing him." Stupidity of the remark aside, it basically misses the whole point of Christianity. She doesn't even understand Christian principles, so how can you blame what she or people like her say and do on Christianity?

Nah man - christianity is the religion of throwing rocks and hiding your hands.

You point out the bad shit done in the name of christianity and it's "oh those aren't real christians" like we're talking about a small minority of a larger benevolent group. Sorry but if you belong to that organization based on their history I'm looking at you funny end of story. I mean even without all the murder and mayhem they've spread throughout the world since their beginning - I can't really expect much from anyone who believes in magical white people that live in the sky.

that last sentence is your projection based on artists renditions…that’s on you

God has no race my dude. You’ll never find such a thing in the Bible. Jesus was a middle eastern man and we all know what that looks like

that last sentence is your projection based on artists renditions…that’s on you

God has no race my dude. You’ll never find such a thing in the Bible. Jesus was a middle eastern man and we all know what that looks like

It's funny how influenced people are by shit that everyone knows is false form a doctrinal standpoint.

I get if you don't believe then it doesn't and shouldn't matter to you, but if you're going to criticize anything, you should at least know what you're talking about.

God isn't a white man up in the clouds. He's a spiritual being that essentially exists on a plane beyond this physical plane that we occupy. He can interact with this plane, but it's usually through proxies (e.g., burning bush or pillars of fire). Encounters with his actual presence, as far as the Bible goes, are destructive and potentially deadly. That's another reason why Jesus existed. In the Christian faith, he was basically God's projection into the physical world. Muslims believe in him too (which makes some of the conflicts between Christians and Muslims funny and stupid at the same time), but to them he was just a highly exalted human being.

For the record I have no problem with your imaginary spaceman or even you as individuals... i made it clear that I feel the organization is trash with a very shitty track record.

Back