Welcome To aBlackWeb

Creflo and Benny Say Don’t Tithe

Bennys ran w a big group, one of them was his nephew who later felt guilty and came out against his uncle and the things he did. Dude has been going on YouTube Christian channels and talking about it and has a best-selling book about it all.

Looks like he’s either losing his following (and therefore money) or is legit convicted in his heart.

Wonder if they’ll be selling all of their belongings and donating to worthy causes?…

View attachment 877253

This nigga really just gave a shout out to chick fil a to try to prove a point. Ayo christians are a fucking joke. And just to let you know I caught wreck and ripped shop... their god can suck my whole entire dick.

put your brush down lol one Christian doesn’t speak for all broski

I hear you... but you might as well be telling me one nazi doesn't speak for all nazis. If you're grown and you choose to be on that team I don't know what to tell you. Niggas believeing in santa claus and shit. But the murderous version.

I hear you... but you might as well be telling me one nazi doesn't speak for all nazis. If you're grown and you choose to be on that team I don't know what to tell you. Niggas believeing in santa claus and shit. But the murderous version.

I don’t got any problem with anybody religious belief if it don’t impact my life but in America it does to a level. But I don’t judge individuals for it.

but is gonna give the money back

Back