Welcome To aBlackWeb

tumblr_pfprg0nUzX1rrkahjo1_400.gif
tumblr_pfprg0nUzX1rrkahjo2_r1_400.gif

tumblr_pfprg0nUzX1rrkahjo3_400.gif
tumblr_pfprg0nUzX1rrkahjo4_400.gif

Hmmm after watching the new trailer I get the feeling Adonis might lose (or lose then win) and these two are gonna become friends much like Rocky and Apollo were. Tbh fans might not like it but it would be great character development for Adonis and set it apart from the previous installments in a major way.

I could even see Adonis giving up a championship fight in order to fight against Drago's son. It seems like in all the posters Adonis is in a position of despair. Makes you wonder. I'm watching first day idgaf.

He gonna become friends w/ the son of the man that killed his pops.

"Hey DJ, remember that time your pops literary beat my pops to death"

:dfbruh:

My prediction:

Adonis kills Drago's son in the ring.
I feel the same way. He never met his dad cause of this family. I think Sly's gonna use this one to introduce an angle into the franchise of what happens when unchecked rage gets the best out of a fighter.

That's what I said back in September.

This shit going to be dope!

I know they're not going to do this, but it'd be dope if Creed ended up killing young Drago in a fit of rage and we get to see how it is dealing with the guilt of killing a man in the ring. Flipping it to bring old Drago into a sympathetic light.

Thought of a better twist to it tho:

Adonis kills Drago's son and ends up fighting Ivan himself or Rocky and Ivan square up again because of it.
Unofficial fight, right? Cause I ain't trying to see them octogenarians training and fighting, lol.

On some real shit though, I bet at some point Drago going to pour his heart out to Rocky on some victim, I was only doing what I was trained and turned over a new leaf shit.

Last edited:
Me and my girl ran thru Rocky 1-4 and about to rewatch Creed this weekend.

One of my favorite movie plus sequels, only one I dont thoroughly enjoy is 5 should of had Rocky and him square up in the ring and I would of appreciated more.

Me and my girl ran thru Rocky 1-4 and about to rewatch Creed this weekend.

One of my favorite movie plus sequels, only one I dont thoroughly enjoy is 5 should of had Rocky and him square up in the ring and I would of appreciated more.
No Rocky Balboa?

To me that's the 2nd best sequel after II.

Hmmm after watching the new trailer I get the feeling Adonis might lose (or lose then win) and these two are gonna become friends much like Rocky and Apollo were. Tbh fans might not like it but it would be great character development for Adonis and set it apart from the previous installments in a major way.

I could even see Adonis giving up a championship fight in order to fight against Drago's son. It seems like in all the posters Adonis is in a position of despair. Makes you wonder. I'm watching first day idgaf.
I dont think hell lose, two movies in a row?? Remember he lost the last fight in the 1st one so i doubt theyd do that again

Unofficial fight, right? Cause I ain't trying to see them octogenarians training and fighting, lol.

On some real shit though, I bet at some point Drago going to pour his heart out to Rocky on some victim, I was only don't what I was trained and turned over a new leaf shit.

I mean he didnt do anything wrong.

It was a boxing match and Apollo didnt want to throw in the towel so he got his shit beat in.

No Rocky Balboa?

To me that's the 2nd best sequel after II.

Forgot to include Balboa

For me its Rocky 1> Rocky 4> Rocky 2>Rocky 3> Rocky Balboa> Rocky 5.

Only reason Rocky 2 is behind 4 to me is the editing in that movie was bad when transitioning to different scenes like there was commercial breaks meant to happen. No other Rocky movie has that issue so it was kinda weird. Balboa being 2nd to last for me is not saying it was bad because I love it too but the other movies outside 5 are more rewatchable to me.

Last edited:
Forgot to include Balboa

For me its Rocky 1> Rocky 4> Rocky 2>Rocky 3> Rocky Balboa> Rocky 5.

Only reason Rocky 2 is behind 4 to me is the editing in that movie was bad when transitioning to different scenes like there was commercial breaks meant to happen. No other Rocky movie has that issue so it was kinda weird. Balboa being 2nd to last for me is not saying it was bad because I love it too but the other movies outside 5 are more rewatchable to me.
There was no Rocky 5.

Back