Welcome To aBlackWeb

Could you?

Personally I can’t people who have bad taste in memes cringe me out

and not the good kind of cringe

You can have a great sense of humor and still suck at telling jokes....
In fairness the thread taste in the joke, u can be a bad joke teller and it be a good joke still. There is a rim commercial down here on the radio. And it's basically some dude talking to himself but one of the voices sounds like him on helium.

It's super unfunny, damn near some minstrel shit, anyway this chick was laughing like crazy at the shit..cute as she was..

:wdf2:nah

In fairness the thread taste in the joke, u can be a bad joke teller and it be a good joke still. There is a rim commercial down here on the radio. And it's basically some dude talking to himself but one of the voices sounds like him on helium.

It's super unfunny, damn near some minstrel shit, anyway this chick was laughing like crazy at the shit..cute as she was..

:wdf2:nah
It’s relative to the person watching/listening to the joke that’s why a lot of jokes be going over people’s heads the joke is just not connecting with them

interesting

They say; to laugh you must cry. And since I've heard that I've looked for evidence of this, and there does seem to be truth to it because the people that I've met that are mostly unemotional people dont seem to laugh a whole lot at jokes, memes and other silly things. Contrasted with more emotional people who tend to find a lot more stuff funny, that the intellects find unfunny. I'm sure it's not 100% accurate but so far it's kinda accurate.

The funny shit is she laughs hard as shit when she gets one of my jokes late...

We went to her dad's in Virginia back in November. We met one of his buddies, and I started calling the nigga "Echo" like after the first night.

So a couple days go by, her siblings get down there... And the whole time I got more and more people casually calling this nigga Echo and nobody knows why.

Well my wife's little brother.... He be on everything I do.... When he got in town and heard me call the nigga Echo he instantly starts laughing...

So my wife and get sister keep asking him what he laughing at so he finally say

"Y'all know D calling that nigga Echo cuz he keeps repeating himself"

Everybody laughed... But my wife had the giggles off that shit for like the rest of the trip.... She couldn't stop laughing. She said part of it was me just casually getting people to go with it without explanation for days....

It turned out being funnier than the Nick name. Just watching her lose it when the kids or someone else called him that shit not knowing it was a joke was funny as shit. I had more fun laughing at her than I did myself

My wife shoot like 30% when it comes to jokes that be funny

Last edited:
The funny shit is she laughs hard as shit when she gets one of my jokes late...

We went to her dad's in Virginia back in November. We met one of his buddies, and I started calling the nigga "Echo" like after the first night.

So a couple days go by, her siblings get down there... And the whole time I got more and more people casually calling this nigga Echo and nobody knows why.

Well my wife's little brother.... He be on everything I do.... When he got in town and heard me call the nigga Echo he instantly starts laughing...

So my wife and get sister keep asking him what he laughing at so he finally say

"Y'all know D calling that nigga Echo cuz he keeps repeating himself"

Everybody laughed... But my wife had the giggles off that shit for like the rest of the trip.... She couldn't stop laughing. She said part of it was me just casually getting people to go with it without explanation for days....

It turned out being funnier than the Nick name. Just watching her lose it when the kids or someone else called him that shit not knowing it was a joke was funny as shit. I had more fun laughing at her than I did myself
Sounds like s happy woman

Back