Welcome To aBlackWeb

could you marry someone that was stuckn on ex/dead person?

They weren’t boyfriend/girlfriend, they were just friends.

And he was a very famous friend who died a horrible death.

She posted a never-before-seen poem of her late friend.

What’s the problem?

Well I see you don’t know the stories.

I cant believe cats really so insecure yo

Yes....its insecurity that has you ,'competing' with a ghost

Well I see you don’t know the stories.
So, are you saying that every time Jada does an interview she’s talking about her undying love for 2Pac and how they were madly in love and he was the love of her life and they were going to get married and he was the one that got away, etc, etc?

If that’s the case then, YEAH, I DON’T know the stories, because I’ve never heard Jada say any of those things about 2Pac.

In fact, I rarely hear her even mention him these days.

Again, what’s the problem?

I cant believe cats really so insecure yo

Yes....its insecurity that has you ,'competing' with a ghost

Lmao. If a woman ain’t over another nigga you can’t win. Dead or alive.

You to old not to know this simple shit. If you want some free game on some simple shit PM fam. I can’t show you the ropes Lololololol

Nah.. You can't necessarily fill that void and I wouldn't want that to be my burden going into the marriage...

Naw.

I'd just tell if or when she heals from that pain...then maybe we can move forward.

ESPN's very own Adam Shefter went thru this wit his wife. His late husband died on 9/11. It was years later after that when they started dating, then got married.

She told him if he's planning to have a future wit her, he's gonna have to move in the house she and her late husband lived in. I think he also mentioned how she wasn't removing any of his stuff. Kept it the way it was b4 he died. Like having his pics, clothes, whateva items he had still there.

He said it was a struggle at 1st, but they learned to compromise. Dunno what its like now. I mean they're still in that house. Adam actually wrote a letter to late husband telling him how he's gonna take care of her and the kids they had together.

Back