Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Could You Date Someone With A Different Political POV?

If the extent of your politics is republican/democrat or liberal/conservative then hell no. I need you to be thinking beyond that. We don't have to agree on everything or even most things, but I can only fuck with you if you have the fundamental understanding that the game is rigged.

Careful. Somebody gon think this is you tryna get some vagina

lol I still can’t believe niggas on they mid 30s said that. I mean best believe it just agreeing with smart women was a way to get pussy Hilary would be president right now. Or Michelle

Yes. Always just kept politics out of convo. Don't even speak about it with friends and family

I dont understand this.

Not judging or disrespecting anyone, but when we talking about building with a s/o, the end goal is usually marriage and kids.

I know its possible for some, but for me its impossible to put a girl in my will and go half on a kid and we never discussed politics.

I dont understand this.

Not judging or disrespecting anyone, but when we talking about building with a s/o, the end goal is usually marriage and kids.

I know its possible for some, but for me its impossible to put a girl in my will and go half on a kid and we never discussed politics.
Pretty simple for me. I'm also just not very political to begin with so maybe that helps the decision

Back