Welcome To aBlackWeb

Coronavirus Conspiracy Thread

When you actually start working on 5g, not 4g , you will understand it is not the same. That Ka-band frequency is about as close to 5g you have gotten to which is cool. But we talkin at least 24GHZ-100GHZ.

If it was the same type of RF, there would be no need for specialized towers every few hundred feet. Millimeter waves are not designed to travel far. More towers mean more exposure as well for us which is another factor. Non ionizing but harmful none the less.

5g is also being tested as we speak as a weapon(supposedly non lethal) for our Army and it literally fries the shit out you.

And finally, Yea small pox was airborne but i was speaking in general as small pox is another form of herpes. like chicken pox. You can have that.

True ultra wideband 5g sucks up oxygen too.its all around fucced up.

I never said 5g wasn't fucked up, in fact I've said quite the opposite on here but it's only half of the equation: 5G utilizes your "standard" 600MHz through 6GHz as well as 24GHz to (I think) 80GHz... (I got the entire specification at the crib and I don't feel like doin' mah googles). The lower spectrum isn't the issue, it's the higher frequency mm wave spectrum that could be problematic.

I initially disputed that cellular radio had anything to do with HIV/AIDS as you alluded to in the post I initially quoted because it vastly predated the first cellular network by a little over two decades.

FWIW, the weapon Raython designed works at 95GHz and doesn't penetrate deep into the body at all whereas a microwave oven would hit internal organs at a lower frequency with substantially less power. That's why the specific frequency used for ADS is 95GHz; it doesn't penetrate past the first layer of skin. It doesn't "fry the shit out of you" but it damned sure ain't comfortable. At lower power it's like standing outside in the sun on a summer day in Phoenix, cranked up it's like the same day in Death Valley. Hot enough to sting like crazy but you go back to normal the moment it's turned off or turned away. And the amount of power necessary to do that far exceeds what even a macro bst would put out (a 5g macro station would be capped, IIRC, at a max of 65db, or about 3000w, but is transmitted omnidirectionally whereas Raytheon's ADS fires a focused beam at between 90 and 100Kw (90,000w-100,000w) in order to achieve the effect they get.

The bottom line is that while 5G is still problematic, the shit you're describing ain't it.

Last edited:
I never said 5g wasn't fucked up, in fact I've said quite the opposite on here but it's only half of the equation: 5G utilizes your "standard" 600MHz through 6GHz as well as 24GHz to (I think) 80GHz... (I got the entire specification at the crib and I don't feel like doin' mah googles). The lower spectrum isn't the issue, it's the higher frequency mm wave spectrum that could be problematic.

I initially disputed that cellular radio had anything to do with HIV/AIDS as you alluded to in the post I initially quoted because it vastly predated the first cellular network by a little over two decades.

FWIW, the weapon Raython designed works at 95GHz and doesn't penetrate deep into the body at all whereas a microwave oven would hit internal organs at a lower frequency with substantially less power. That's why the specific frequency used for ADS is 95GHz; it doesn't penetrate past the first layer of skin. It doesn't "fry the shit out of you" but it damned sure ain't comfortable. At lower power it's like standing outside in the sun on a summer day in Phoenix, cranked up it's like the same day in Death Valley. Hot enough to sting like crazy but you go back to normal the moment it's turned off or turned away. And the amount of power necessary to do that far exceeds what even a macro bst would put out (a 5g macro station would be capped, IIRC, at a max of 65db, or about 3000w, but is transmitted omnidirectionally whereas Raytheon's ADS fires a focused beam at between 90 and 100Kw (90,000w-100,000w) in order to achieve the effect they get.

The bottom line is that while 5G is still problematic, the shit you're describing ain't it.
How do all of these different frequencies affect you over time though?
Do you think the introduction to all of these different frequencies to the body could incrementally damage our cell structure leaving us more susceptible to disease?

I'm asking because I see from your post that you work in the tech field.

Somebody help me understand why we need 5g over 4g
We don't need it but people want more speed for downloads and uploads for phones and computers.

4g is a Corvette it's fast as fuck and can give you what you want.

5g is a Bugatti Chiron it's the fastest

^^^^That is the simplest way of describing it

We don't need it but people want more speed for downloads and uploads for phones and computers.

That makes sense, and basically what I figured. I haven't done any reading on it, but I'm not hearing any true benefits to humanity it would provide. It doesn't sound like it's needed. Sounds like another reason to charge people more money

That weapon is nothing like standing in the Sun. Point blank. If it was, it wouldn't have been made. Again, you will see once you have had more time possibly on your job with 5g. I have experience.

Yeah, there's genuinely no need for 5G at all. They would do well to try to get more out of 4G than switch to this new shit

Yeah, there's genuinely no need for 5G at all. They would do well to try to get more out of 4G than switch to this new shit
so yall saying my phone should try to get fios next?

yall some haters.

but thank you for all the info.

each one teach one.

That makes sense, and basically what I figured. I haven't done any reading on it, but I'm not hearing any true benefits to humanity it would provide. It doesn't sound like it's needed. Sounds like another reason to charge people more money

That's legitimately the only reason they developed it: to make money.

NOBODY needs 100Mb/s on a fuckin phone, and that's what you can get with 4G. Most ISP's don't even provide that speed unless you're willing to pay a couple hundred a month for it and that's to be shared with all of your devices in the crib versus one goddamned phone by itself. There's legit no excuse for 5G when 4G provides all the bandwidth anyone realistically needs.

That's legitimately the only reason they developed it: to make money.

NOBODY needs 100Mb/s on a fuckin phone, and that's what you can get with 4G. Most ISP's don't even provide that speed unless you're willing to pay a couple hundred a month for it and that's to be shared with all of your devices in the crib versus one goddamned phone by itself. There's legit no excuse for 5G when 4G provides all the bandwidth anyone realistically needs.
we as humans americans always want more than someone else.

why have 12 eggs when you can have 15?
why buy enough toilet paper when you can buy more than you need?
why allow your tenant to pay what they can afford when someone is willing to pay more.

then you stunt on the world

and then they want the same.

It's not being recommended because its not wise to have randoms taking zinc all will nilly. Vitamins can kill you or fuck up levels of other vitamins, such as zinc does with copper.

They found out the benefits of zinc when there was a patient with leukemia I do believe. She was starting to get sick, which isn't good, and one day she stared to suck on her zinc supplements instead if just swallowing them. Its killed the fuck outta the germ that got in her. Docs were like WTF!? And did some studies, it works best when dissolved in the mouth. Now they sell zinc lozenges that you can suck on in the first stages of a cold to help thwart it. But unless you have a zinc deficiency I would not recommend taking it just to take it.

Back