Welcome To aBlackWeb

Coronavirus Conspiracy Thread

1g, 2g, 3g, 4g, 4g lte, 5g

They baking muthafuckas

You heard it here 1st
Yea I have a very unfortunate theory with this. It's not actually green house gasses from cars and factories (etc.)that are warming the Earth. It's these radio waves affecting the atmosphere in a way. All the debris via satellite's in the ionosphere along with these intense signals could very well be affecting climate.

Temperature increase started roughly in the early 80's when 1g was introduced.(and H.I.V started hitting the public cough, cough)

And 5g is actual microwaves lol

These waves could/would/may heat up the moisture in the atmosphere over time like your kitchen microwave does water particles in your food.

Now if the Earth is affected and we live on Earth, then yea our bodies mite not like the shit either and our bodies(80% water like earth almost) would/could/may respond in a toxic manner i.e. viruses and other unnatural sicknesses/conditions(just like Earth with worse storms and other weather like forces).

Look up the slight correlation between the Spanish flu in the 1910's with full FM broadcasts being normalized.

Not saying factories don't do harm, but coal factories were around a long long time.a long time. Barely anymore now a days but here we are. still breaking temperature records with cleaner engines for cars, planes,allat .

Last edited:
People with HIV and AIDS have a weaker immune system than those that don't have it. People with AIDS can die from a common cold.

Maybe that explains why some people get it and recover while others die from exposure to Covid19

Maybe they (the news) don't want to reveal that it effects people with HIV and AIDS worse than those that don't have it.

Does that make sense?

Maybe the people that died have HIV/AIDS and the people who recovered are HIV-

giphy.gif

its BEEN said that anyone with a compromised immune system or underlying health issues has a greater chance of getting fkd by that shit..not just hi5... cancer, asthma, surgeries, etc

Yea I have a very unfortunate theory with this. It's not actually green house gasses from cars and factories (etc.)that are warming the Earth. It's these radio waves affecting the atmosphere in a way. All the debris via satellite's in the ionosphere along with these intense signals could very well be affecting climate.

Temperature increase started roughly in the early 80's when 1g was introduced.(and H.I.V started hitting the public cough, cough)

The first cellular network was stood up in Chicago in '83. The absolute first known case of HIV is from a man that died in 1959. There were sporadic cases since then of a mystery illness that killed people, male and female, gay and straight, that docs couldn't explain. All cases had blood retroactively tested and it was found that they all died from HIV/AIDS. It hit the gay community the hardest starting in the late 70's/early 80's, several years before the first cell network became operational.

And 5g is actual microwaves lol

5G is based around millimeter waves, not microwaves. They're completely different. Different frequency spectrum, different wavelengths, different everything.

The first cellular network was stood up in Chicago in '83. The absolute first known case of HIV is from a man that died in 1959. There were sporadic cases since then of a mystery illness that killed people, male and female, gay and straight, that docs couldn't explain. All cases had blood retroactively tested and it was found that they all died from HIV/AIDS. It hit the gay community the hardest starting in the late 70's/early 80's, several years before the first cell network became operational.

5G is based around millimeter waves, not microwaves. They're completely different. Different frequency spectrum, different wavelengths, different everything........<-----not really
Hmm.good points
Most microwave ovens in the house operate at the frequency around 2,450 MHz give or take. Or around that. Do you know what frequency 5g normally runs on?

30GHz and 300GHz. Wayyyy more powerful. And its all about how a virus starts. Not how it finishes. But its just a theory.

And Good points. But "usually" to die from HIV/AIDS you gotta have it for some time. He died in 1959 so he may have had it for quite some time.

A virus is a polluted cell. Not quite the same as bacteria.Cells under stress induce whats called stress proteins. Basically your cells are in emergency mode because the toxins around them.Radiation is one cause.

Thats why most viruses like herpes or small pox require more than just cough or sneeze. They have to find a way to attach themselves and thrive there after. Gotta enter yo body.

Stay hydrated and stay away from caffeine. Your cells are 90% water. When you drink caffeine it tells your body to get rid of that water. Then your cells get deflated and cant fight off infection very well.

Me and caffeine fell out back in 01'. I wholeheartedly cosign this

Hmm.good points
Most microwave ovens in the house operate at the frequency around 2,450 MHz give or take. Or around that. Do you know what frequency 5g normally runs on?

30GHz and 300GHz. Wayyyy more powerful. And its all about how a virus starts. Not how it finishes. But its just a theory.

And Good points. But "usually" to die from HIV/AIDS you gotta have it for some time. He died in 1959 so he may have had it for quite some time.

A virus is a polluted cell. Not quite the same as bacteria.Cells under stress induce whats called stress proteins. Basically your cells are in emergency mode because the toxins around them.Radiation is one cause.

Thats why most viruses like herpes or small pox require more than just cough or sneeze. They have to find a way to attach themselves and thrive there after. Gotta enter yo body.

lol, it's not "more powerful", it's just a different frequency band; that's not how RF works. I've personally designed and worked on hardware for satellite communications specifically L-Band and Ka-Band and I just did some 2/3/4G cellular work a few months ago using software designed radios (which I posted up here).

However... Smallpox IS transmitted by a cough or sneeze. Herpes is transmitted by skin-to-skin contact with an infected person as well as swapping spit, blood, or cum. Skin-to-skin doesn't even need the infected person to be having an outbreak either.

Come better with your examples.

When you actually start working on 5g, not 4g , you will understand it is not the same. That Ka-band frequency is about as close to 5g you have gotten to which is cool. But we talkin at least 24GHZ-100GHZ.

If it was the same type of RF, there would be no need for specialized towers every few hundred feet. Millimeter waves are not designed to travel far. More towers mean more exposure as well for us which is another factor. Non ionizing but harmful none the less.

5g is also being tested as we speak as a weapon(supposedly non lethal) for our Army and it literally fries the shit out you.

And finally, Yea small pox was airborne but i was speaking in general as small pox is another form of herpes. like chicken pox. You can have that.

True ultra wideband 5g sucks up oxygen too.its all around fucced up.

Back