Welcome To aBlackWeb

Corey King. OG NYC Blood in his feelings over popsmoke and issues threat to west coast. They need to check in or else.

Wasn't smoke a crip?
Haven't been in the rip thread looks like it was a hit but over what?
Gang shit?
Coastal shit?

I need answers

@DOS_patos why you giving this clown ass shit any attention and shine? Didn't I tell you in at the very beginning of the new year I didn't appreciate you doing shit like this in 2020?

source.gif

Last edited:
@DOS_patos why you giving this clown ass shit any attention and shine? Didn't I tell you in at the very beginning of the new year I didn't appreciate you doing shit like this in 2020?

source.gif
ok....thats number two.

but we need something...anything new round here.

too much pussy showing on the front page.

i dont see your threads....i just get shit from you.

lotta mouth when im out the country.
but internet runs outta minutes when i land back in philly.

im catch you slipping.
imma beat ya ass....and we gonna have drinks.
imma teach you how to protect yaself....then beat ya ass again so you wont try the teacher again.

then we gonna go get some hoes.

and imma beat ya ass when we leave them hoes.

but i dont want no smoke

ok....thats number two.

im catch you slipping.
imma teach you how to protect yaself....then beat ya ass again so you wont try the teacher again.

but i dont want no smoke
Yo this nigga is a lunatic lmao

ok....thats number two.

im catch you slipping.

but i dont want no smoke

LLS I post threads here and there good topics of discussion IMO they just don't do numbers so depending on when check the forum you probably wouldn't see it.

LLS I post threads here and there good topics of discussion IMO they just don't do numbers so depending on when check the forum you probably wouldn't see it.
you get a pass for today..

but dont wear out ya welcome

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I keep tellin yall Dos gets off on this shit.
man...i just got a free couple of hours....the whole day matter of fact and im going thru all the topics and shit i saved to make threads about.....just had lunch, dude came to replace the fridge and dishwasher and now im about to put up like 10 more threads before the end of my day.

let me cook

But I thought you were against this type of stuff?

You gotta understand @DOS_patos has a weird way of wanting to clean up the streets.

See this validates his opinion that young rap musicians are targets for the streets. So he promotes this so he can look correct with his opinion.

Once something happens said young rapper. With him advocating for being an "good citizen/civilian" it's not snitching when they get said person/people locked up for "targeting" the young rapper.

With all that said this nigga thinks he looks like he knows what he talking about and he helping to clean up the community by getting the "destroyers" of the community off the street.

You gotta understand @DOS_patos has a weird way of wanting to clean up the streets.

See this validates his opinion that young rap musicians are targets for the streets. So he promotes this so he can look correct with his opinion.

Once something happens said young rapper. With him advocating for being an "good citizen/civilian" it's not snitching when they get said person/people locked up for "targeting" the young rapper.

With all that said this nigga thinks he looks like he knows what he talking about and he helping to clean up the community by getting the "destroyers" of the community off the street.
How is this cleaning up the streets?

Back