Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

Question, so you fucking wit a chick, it's not a relationship, yall just fuck, yall ain't really even friends, yall cool folk that get together and fuck but she cool and shit.

So, she gets off to sexting dudes and sending them nudes while yall fuck. Like, she even like calling other dudes and doing phone sex while yall fucking.

This a cool arrangement?

Question, so you fucking wit a chick, it's not a relationship, yall just fuck, yall ain't really even friends, yall cool folk that get together and fuck but she cool and shit.

So, she gets off to sexting dudes and sending them nudes while yall fuck. Like, she even like calling other dudes and doing phone sex while yall fucking.

This a cool arrangement?
Sounds like she cucking boff of yall 2 me

This a cool arrangement?

Mobile-cuck

:scust:

This a cool arrangement?

Something ain't going right if she can take pics and send text while y'all fucking...

This a cool arrangement?
Nah....

Something ain't going right if she can take pics and send text while y'all fucking...
Nah yall just used to dudes smashing into yall like jack hammers non stop...trying to beat up the pussy or chase a nut, whatever comes first.

You ever ate a burger while you was fucking? That...heightened state that your brain is in makes it taste so fucking delicious. See...germz is in the pussy, one leg up on the bed, hitting it doggy...slow stroke..grabbing her hair..

Pussy wet..she tryna crain her head down and look at the phone to text..she type.."you gone eat this pussy"..

He type, "ima lick it till its juicy, suck that shit up, spit it out on ya pussy and suck it back up"..

She like"oooooooohhh eeeuuuuuuuu"..pussy gushyin

She getting the dicking, excited..waiting for the next response so she can literally feel what she asking for

And me..one hand grabbing her hair..one hand on a burger..

And everytime he set her mind off, her pussy squeeze my dick

tenor (4).gif

Yall ain't fucking

I see niggas happy to have his first fluffer

I bet both feel like they they getting the best outta the deal ?

Back