Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

I don't know because I don't want to fuck the piss out her pussy that she call squirt unless she cool with me giving her a golden shower.

hand twist shit
Deep throat shit
Deep throat/hand twist shit
Soft lips on the head shit
Lick the balls shit
Juggle the balls shit
Gag on the dick shit :chile:
Well shit! Try sucking it harder like you trying give it a hickey. Slap his joint on ya tongue and lips. Talk shit to it

Food is also fun and exciting. Whip cream, caramel, chocolate, or strawberry syrups. Visually it's appealing and adds some fun. Talk shit to it

Sounds like you already got but when in doubt, talk shit the dick.....

Depends on the mood I’m in for head. Some days I like that sloppy shit , some days I like to fuck her face, some days just lay back and watch her please me, that’s when I want her to pull out the entire trick bag, put on a show dammit. Nothing like looking at a woman swallow your shit passionately.

If she really feeling you, she gonna swallow.
Usually they say they don't swallow but I find that comical because why waste the shit that you did all that hard work from making a man cum. Plus they like to spit out afterwards but get mad when you cum in their mouth like what did you expect happen. Also, I'm not holding shit in, If she doing all that on me then she mines well expect me to explode in her mouth because that comes with giving head.

Back