NSFW Cool Table After Dark

Chi-akin Citywalker

Love Shouldn't Be Transactional
Mod Squad
Jan 18, 2017
Sitting Back Laughing
ABW Bucks
$72,209,389
Question, so you fucking wit a chick, it's not a relationship, yall just fuck, yall ain't really even friends, yall cool folk that get together and fuck but she cool and shit.

So, she gets off to sexting dudes and sending them nudes while yall fuck. Like, she even like calling other dudes and doing phone sex while yall fucking.

This a cool arrangement?
Sounds like she cucking boff of yall 2 me

Word....Life

Y’all ni66az half-assed like 1 booty cheek...
Mar 24, 2018
At tha Krispy Kreme makin’ G’s...please
ABW Bucks
$33,138,515
Question, so you fucking wit a chick, it's not a relationship, yall just fuck, yall ain't really even friends, yall cool folk that get together and fuck but she cool and shit.

So, she gets off to sexting dudes and sending them nudes while yall fuck. Like, she even like calling other dudes and doing phone sex while yall fucking.

This a cool arrangement?
Mobile-cuck

:scust:

Tayboo

Mar 16, 2017
ABW Bucks
$40,914,488

This a cool arrangement?
Something ain't going right if she can take pics and send text while y'all fucking...

Ironman

Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist
Jan 19, 2017
Space
ABW Bucks
$17,588,001

This a cool arrangement?
Nah....

• Haha
Reactions: Scandalust313

Alle'Oop

..yea,..I bet you double take tho
Jun 25, 2019
Ho
ABW Bucks
$2,587,942
Something ain't going right if she can take pics and send text while y'all fucking...
Nah yall just used to dudes smashing into yall like jack hammers non stop...trying to beat up the pussy or chase a nut, whatever comes first.

You ever ate a burger while you was fucking? That...heightened state that your brain is in makes it taste so fucking delicious. See...germz is in the pussy, one leg up on the bed, hitting it doggy...slow stroke..grabbing her hair..

Pussy wet..she tryna crain her head down and look at the phone to text..she type.."you gone eat this pussy"..

He type, "ima lick it till its juicy, suck that shit up, spit it out on ya pussy and suck it back up"..

She like"oooooooohhh eeeuuuuuuuu"..pussy gushyin

She getting the dicking, excited..waiting for the next response so she can literally feel what she asking for

And me..one hand grabbing her hair..one hand on a burger..

And everytime he set her mind off, her pussy squeeze my dick

tenor (4).gif

Yall ain't fucking

Alle'Oop

..yea,..I bet you double take tho
Jun 25, 2019
Ho
ABW Bucks
$2,587,942
I'm old enough to remember a time when niggaz didnt publicly admit to eating pussy. Chicks wouldnt dare to publicly admit giving head and chicks that actually did, was look at like filth by other women. Now look where we at..we talk openingly and lovingly about it, and to not do..is weird

Point being, it's the pride that you grew up wit, that will be the pride that prevents you from really experiencing a moment. You gain , not lose from a good experience. Dudes even outchea getting they ass ate..talmbout..its must have for wifey..

Niggaz outchea fucking like gotcha club in the closet waiting for you to do something "questionable" and call u a pussy